[2.6] Crit Shock Nova Inquisitor; nice DPS; Cold-Hybrid [Short Guide](cheap)

"
Esgaldu wrote:
basicly runin same kind of build with exception to fact that i started assasin

Would REALY recomend to try next things:
use HoT-CoH combo instead of orb
Saffels so u woulnt care bout reflect that much

and on top of that i REALY reccomend to get boots with this enchant

I use The Heralds to get Ice bite and Innervate, while Orb of Storms does some nice damage itself, even unlinked like it is.

It also spreads the curses faster than HoT. I can't afford some nice leech boots in PSC, but my standard guy has them and, yes they work great, but that's more of a general item, every build can use and not really specific for this build.
Thanks, loving this build right now, a lot of fun playing it. but I
have a question:

Is there a way to increase my HP, you use a lot of uniques, though the damage is great, I'm only sitting at 4k HP, and only has flasks as mitigation? is this enough to run high level maps?

Lots of +7% life jewels and as much hp as possible on the gear. Then you could run a shield or else. Haven't played the build in Essence, but I could do most high level maps before.

For Boss fights, you could switch Nova to Storm Call and do more single target damage. Storm call "can" be viable for Shaper, if you're quick. i would probably die 100 times, though.

You can also try an ES hybrid, where you have 4-5k life +3-4k ES. Just a shield and a good Helm+ some other nodes can help there.

It's a very damage focused build and you can always go lower and for more survivability, once you have good gear.
Hi man!

Hey just wanted to give you heads up first: I just started PoE like 1 month ago and came across with this build and got really interested and excited. So as you can guess i'm really novice in this game and probably should have not yet try to get build going on, but whatever. So the question/problem I'm encountering is: When I have Assassin's Mark, Warlord's Mark and Curse On Hit Support all linked up, somehow it says on hotkeys ''Skill can't be used''. And when I take Curse On Hit Support off, they work just fine. Can you advice on this? I can give you info on my levels/gear if you want to.

Thanks, Joel
Sorry, haven't looked into the forums for a while. The curses are linked to Orb of Storms.

Orb of Storms "hits" the target and "Curse on HIT" spreads the curses to the targets, that Orb of Storms has hit.

Orb of Stoms -> Curse on hit -> Curse -> Curse

That above would be a 4 link setup in a helm, glove or boot.
Last edited by OrmusVinge on Dec 20, 2016, 12:45:25 PM
Definitely going to be trying this out, patch buffed this build a bit.
Yup going to use this for 2.6 would be great if the build got updated.
Updated CI version, 2.6 tree.
great
Is there a way i can avoid using Orb of storms?
I know i'll lose some of the curses/charges but what would be the best way to do this if you can?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info