Paid realm: no trading allowed

@TriniGamer
It's not pay to win. Everybody pays the same amount to have access to the same features. Geez. It won't affect those who don't want the feature...

@Albinosaurus
D3 is terrible. I hate the skill system. I'm not saying poe has to be D3, I'm asking for the option to play on a paid realm with decent drop rates and no trading. No need to remove the existing realms. It should have a separate ladder as well.
"
poeFan2 wrote:
"
Funny how you guys are saying basically the same thing I am, but making it sound like an argument, lol.

Anyway, this topic has been done nearly as much as the Auction House one, and neither ever seem to get very far.

Well lets hope you're wrong this time.

I don't mean to be rude, but unless you have some kind of reason why anyone would listen to you specifically this topic has been talked about in great detail previously. I think the old topic went to like 50 pages of forum talk.

It won't happen. GGG feels as if trading is a core element to the environment created within POE. It is a design decision.

The closest we got to a real self-found plausible league was the Perandus league which just passed. If you missed that one, well you missed a treat for players that like to find their loot as opposed to buying it from the AH.

The lie of upcoming things like paid leagues should at the very least be removed from the website.

Updating the min computer requirements would be good as well.
"
The lie of upcoming things like paid leagues should at the very least be removed from the website.

Updating the min computer requirements would be good as well.

The lie is the ignorant comments made like players like yourself that simply don't have the ability to comprehend why paid leagues haven't happened yet.

If you are so interested in making them happen how about you devote even 1\2 the time you spend on the forums here on it, instead of posting about the lab every single fucking day.

The min requirements still play the game, even if you have to make adjustments like turning down graphics or such.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
hurr durr trading make game too easy

make it harder and give us league without trading!

But incresed base iiq/iir becasue game would be too hard.

what is point of doing this?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Game is playable self found. Most of us do it every ladder at the start and often till maps. Some in sit in standard have GG gear better than most traders like Anuhunt.

I can understand SFers want some kinda acknowledgment but thats just ego stopping one from doing what you can already do.

If you want loot pinata play ladder. Its much better than standard.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 5:17:07 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Game is playable self found. Most of us do it every ladder at the start and often till maps. Some in sit in standard have GG gear better than most traders like Anuhunt.

I can understand SFers want some kinda acknowledgment but thats just ego stopping one from doing what you can already do.

Of course it's 'playable'. If I can, certainly anyone else could too. We just want to have a way to find each other and a ladderboard. To be separate from the casuals.
"

I know it's playable but it's too much of a chore. Some guy suggested to play D3 but I hate the skill system. POE is perfect except for the drop rates, which are way too low. It takes out a great deal of the fun to me, which I think is sad because the game is so amazing. I don't want any kind of acknowledgment, I don't care about ranks. I'm talking about fun here.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Of course it's 'playable'. If I can, certainly anyone else could too. We just want to have a way to find each other and a ladderboard. To be separate from the casuals.

Name your characters ssf_whatever then grab the ladder information and filter out people that don't have that name.

Why depend on GGG to do everything for you, instead use that noggin on your body and figure out how to do it yourself. You know like people did with trading before GGG came around and added a trade functionality to premium tabs.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Name your characters ssf_whatever then grab the ladder information and filter out people that don't have that name.

Why depend on GGG to do everything for you, instead use that noggin on your body and figure out how to do it yourself. You know like people did with trading before GGG came around and added a trade functionality to premium tabs.

Yes. because all who'd like to play that way are going to just 'know' to do that. Come on, man. Use that noggin of yours.

A character creation option, officially supplied by GGG would be far better.

Thanks for the terrible suggestion. You're on point with those as usual. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info