GOD DAMN LABYRINTH

As if it wasn't already annoying getting around the Labyrinth I keep getting disconnected when changing instances, I tried this run like 5 times already and just got to the first boss because the minute I click the door I get disconnected. It's frustrating, this takes all the fun away. I love PoE being free and all but I'd rather pay for the game and have a stable connection.

Just ranting, sry. :)
Last edited by eduardocadore on Jun 29, 2016, 10:50:39 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 7:57:56 PM
git gud

ah wait, damn
The lab is just shitty for this game. It was a horrible idea to begin with. So much dev time wasted into it so they more or less force players into it so they can claim it as a 'success', so stupid. :(
Everyone knows what you think siochan. Not a day goes by. I get the impression you just like to complain.

OP: sounds like you need more RAM. I was having the same problem until I went from 2 gigs to 8 gigs.
Lab haters are a reluctant minority.

The botters just want more dry lake to farm since the botters can't farm lab properly.

Most of the complaint from labs are generally people who are botters.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Lab haters are a reluctant minority.

The botters just want more dry lake to farm since the botters can't farm lab properly.

Most of the complaint from labs are generally people who are botters.

Lol. Ok. The majority of players don't want intricate maps that require them to explore and avoid traps while traversing them. They want a conveyor belt full of monsters to kill. The biggest reason being is there is no rewards for exploration in this game. If anything, it's a colossal waste of time.

GGG tried to make maps engaging by designing the lab (look out there's a trap!) but what they should have done was give people a reason to explore. A chest full of crappy rares or some T1 maps just don't cut it. They basically used negative reinforcement rather that positive, which is always sub par in comparison.
Deliver pain exquisite
Common theme among the dozen or so haters that continually post over and over- claiming to be a majority with zero evidence whatsoever.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Common theme among the dozen or so haters that continually post over and over- claiming to be a majority with zero evidence whatsoever.

But where's the evidence that the majority are not haters?

In response to OP:
Your disconnects probably have to do with your internet. What's your speed? If it's too slow, it might cut you out when entering different zones. There's also the aforementioned RAM issue someone else brought up.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 29, 2016, 1:32:29 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

People still playing the game? GGG still paying the bills?
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

People still playing the game? GGG still paying the bills?

He meant the forced Lab, not the entire game...
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info