FLAILS

plz GGG, add Flails plz, i don't care about any other type of weapons but i want to play with flails plz...

since i play this game i am just dreaming like a 2 hand unique flails multihead spike balls, with the feature "ignoring ennemies defense" i just also dreaming about the weapon animation seeing the chain crazily move as you hit and the sound of breaking skeletons bones i think that its the perfect weapon against skeleton so we can imagine it goes with first mod like +100% dmg on skeletons etc...

a great feature will be that the gems should be linked with the spike ball head on the weapon and for each one a premod is already set on the weapon. so a cluster for one ball could tell :" red gems on this slot give you +30 strenght another color gem give you +20 of the stat of the color gem you put on this slot" or "red gems +1 skill" or "if you combine 3 red gem on the 3 gem slot" you gain +100 strenght or +10% to attack dmg or+1 endurance charge
"no great man lives in vain"
Thomas Carlyle

my ranger : /954868
Last edited by almazor on Jun 29, 2016, 10:55:45 AM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 9:09:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The return of Heart of the Oak ? ^^

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Jun 29, 2016, 9:36:30 AM
Didn't they say that more base items are coming in the next expansion, well maybe some of them are weapons.
Sounds to me like a unique item rather than a group of items.
If you want to make your flailing dreams come true, then your best chance is to contact Customer Support and buy the ability to design a unique (it's quite expensive and can take a long time, though).

If you are only awaiting for flails to appear in the game, then, as Emphasy said, new base items occasionnally get released, making the chances of flails eventually appearing as maces quite high. The item's abilities would be nowhere close to what you have in mind, though.
@FNX_Heroes yeaaahh : D so cute!!!

I can't imagine to walk with this in Wraeclast, all eyes on me for sure...this weapon is even too bad ass for game of thrones as you don't see it there...i don't think there is a game that hold 2 hand flails. Or plz just imagine dual wielding 2Xflails multistrike...
Thomas Carlyle

Last edited by almazor on Jun 29, 2016, 12:00:01 PM
Flails would be neat, they were in Castle of the Winds even!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
almazor wrote:
@FNX_Heroes yeaaahh : D so cute!!!

I can't imagine to walk with this in Wraeclast, all eyes on me for sure...this weapon is even too bad ass for game of thrones as you don't see it there...

You can't neatly choreograph flail battles is why.

Their somewhat unpredictable nature is what makes them so advantageous in real battle.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
almazor wrote:
2 hand unique flails multihead spike balls
I fear the first swing with such thing would transform you into a gory paste.
Anyway, can someone enlighten me - were there any 2-handed flails IRL at all? It sounds like very... unhandy?.. weapon.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Thomas Carlyle

Last edited by almazor on Jun 30, 2016, 2:19:50 AM
The question is: What would make flails so different from maces?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info