Crit chance versus Crit multiplier

Morning

I need to get some help regarding the following.

Crit chance versus Crit multiplier.

Someone told me Crit chance is will it happen.

Crit multiplier is how much damage will be dealt when criting.

How much do i need of both. Is there a ratio.

Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 5:09:37 PM
Crit chance will make your attack/spell crit, the crit multiplier will increase it's damage.

For crit chance you want as high as possible, but it depends on what feels good, sometimes 60-ish% is enough, sometimes you want 95% (max)

For crit multiplier, you stack as much as you can, without sacrificing survivabillity.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
depends what you want to happen.
some builds are better with max crit chance and lower crit multi so you don't instantly explode on reflect, but the high crit chance is for stacking and constantly having elemental status ailments on enemies.

crit will give you more damage even without stacking multiplier, but multiplier is where its at. again it all depends on skills and such, but im usually fine with 50-60% crit rate and as much multi as i can get my hands on.

everything is based around damage. overkill damage from HoA, status ailments duration based on damage, poison/burn/bleed is all based on damage dealt as well. this is kinda counteracting though, because to get a higher poison/burn/bleed or whatever you want the highest damage possible, but at that point you'll just 1 shot with initial damage and have zero use for DoT damage afterwards.

crit in this game is funny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info