New Player Question - Are dual claws an option for Templar?

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to PoE, but I've been playing this genre of RPG since it's early days. From looking at the passive tree, it seems like a no-brainer that Shadow would be the best for a claw build, but I'm wondering if anyone has been able to make this work for a Templar? Aesthetically, I like the idea of a claw monk (I'm a Final Fantasy fan). Also, I'm a fan of taking non-traditional leveling paths in games such as these. I appreciate any and all advice, thoughts, links, or discussion. Cheers!
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 10:33:54 AM
yes, templer and any other class can use any weapon
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
"
Nuitariwolf wrote:
yes, templer and any other class can use any weapon

Thank you for your response. I understand that much, but I would like to know how viable the combo of templar and dual claws is for a long-term character. My concern is how far the claw specific nodes are from templar's starting point.
a claw templar is viable but might not be the best of the starting builds for new players.

crit elemental attacks with inquisitor can be very good.
Another problem you will run into is that Claws are sadly just underpowered. For 99% of builds it is better to go for another weapon type. For crit Daggers are the best. And for non crit builds swords are the best. Sadly it is as simple as that, as long as you don't use special unique effects.
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info