One of my happiest POE day in history since CB !!!

"
_Emperor_ wrote:
And my belly ate 200+ fuse and not even a 5 link :D

Yaaayyy RNG crafting with rng on top and below and in between of everything :D

YAAAAYYY

bling bling blingggg

this is my FIRST 6L in a league since closed beta, so yeah it's lottery
No Problem,
Exile
there is hope for us new players after all....congrats dude!
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

YAAAAYYY

bling bling blingggg

The problem is that this is atypical. It's a 1 in a million lucky roll to get a 6L. The other 999999 get shafted and burned out of PoE by the super high RNG.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

YAAAAYYY

bling bling blingggg

The problem is that this is atypical. It's a 1 in a million lucky roll to get a 6L. The other 999999 get shafted and burned out of PoE by the super high RNG.

All PoE content is RNG, too much work and passion required to make actual crafting system.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

22 fusing, ofc its the league that it gets a nerf, but I still felt lucky. I havent had a 6l since invasion. I got two that league, and vaal'd them both useless.
Lol gz OP, nice that you have it on video. Whenever someone feels bad about their terrible RNG they can go watch this to see where all the good RNG went.
Good job, show them noobs with no fusing skills how 6L is done.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

YAAAAYYY

bling bling blingggg

Your account was registered after closed beta was already done. How does this work?
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Jun 29, 2016, 4:16:59 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

YAAAAYYY

bling bling blingggg

Your account was registered after closed beta was already done. How does this work?

Beta ended with a full wipe. many people actually switched account with less stupid name... myself included.

I had account named something like wasdwasdxx or something because I just wanted to try this game after watching kripp's video. And used an random email of mine with a random name when I facerolled over my keyboard. PoE ended up prettttttttttie good. And I even got chosen for some weird reason.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 29, 2016, 4:47:05 AM
LoL. Well I guess I'm a bit dumb for sticking with my stupid old nicknames even if my brain was only 13 at the time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info