please, separate character model from the class

I know this has been asked countless time.. but really it will be a great improve of QoL for me.

When you create a new toon...

1-Select your model (include the body, voice, etc)
2-Then select your class

So you can play as shadow with witch model for example.

no new animations need to be made or new voices. Just use what game already have to provide more customization.

Thanks
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 4:40:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It would break the semantics of the game unfortunately. Each hero has their own story and is carefylly modeled after their lineage. I mean look at the Marauder. He's a big brute. What does he know of the ways of the thief or bow, let alone magic. It would be cool.

How about a hero skin MTX? Once purchased, you can change your hero's appearance to any of the other classes. Say apply it to your amulet or rings since those are free slots regarding skin transfers.
Deliver pain exquisite
I love how sassy the shadow is. If I could play him as a legit summoner class (including necro ascendancy), I totally would.

Being able to take his model+voice and make him a witch, I'd love it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I would use this to be 100% Scion. Always Scion. Forever.

But this has been said before. Not even a GGG word on it. I'm told long ago, that GGG had said that it was part of their original plans for the game, to have this as an MTX, but....We can see that it hasn't happened, so, I guess GGG decided against it.

- Sheepster
"
It would break the semantics of the game unfortunately. Each hero has their own story and is carefylly modeled after their lineage. I mean look at the Marauder. He's a big brute. What does he know of the ways of the thief or bow, let alone magic. It would be cool.

How about a hero skin MTX? Once purchased, you can change your hero's appearance to any of the other classes. Say apply it to your amulet or rings since those are free slots regarding skin transfers.

I mean if Elder Scrolls can have the orc Gogron gro-Bolmog as an assassin with full plate and an axe, I figure the brute in this could have been a tricky thief or something lol
I only want to play Witch, Scion, and Ranger. I'm disappointed whenever a build I want to make would work best as one of the dudes. I'm especially disappointed whenever a build works best with the really, really old dude. I would love this change.
omg, yes !!!

Been secretly wishing for this, would be a truly awesome feature !
Yey! Templar pants-o-less fo life! ^^
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
I would just like gender-opposite options of each class, tbh... female marauder, male scion, female shadow, etc.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
I would just like gender-opposite options of each class, tbh... female marauder, male scion, female shadow, etc.

+1 on this so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info