Farming for Brittles at level 75 in Dried Lakes

"
Zed_ wrote:
"
"
div cards do not rely on rarity, i am told.. qty, however, does affect them.. maybe I am wrong here? its why i use windripper with hatred (to kill with cold damage to procc the qty mod), sadimas, ventor with qty and goldwrym boots.

The person who said equip IIR was joking. Their post was basically "become an MF character, and sell the good shit you find as a result to build your wealth until you can just *buy* brittles instead of killing voll for them". That's why they explicitly said to farm maps instead of voll.

His op strat also doesn't work if everyone starts following it. :)

Hahah, true, if the Brittle Emperor supply drops to 0... maybe I can start making 20ex a pop by farming voll, instead of 2ex? :D

"
Zed_ wrote:
"
HikaruYami dude, go eat a sandwich; you seem cranky.. my post is about dried lakes, not about making money from maps to buy brittle divs.. its an option, for sure, but doesnt refer to my specific question

You seem confused.

Yes... iswirl being confused seems to be approximately half of this topic.
"

Hahah, true, if the Brittle Emperor supply drops to 0... maybe I can start making 20ex a pop by farming voll, instead of 2ex? :D

It will never drop to 0 as there are people running Wasteland and almost everyone spends a few levels leveling in Dried Lake.

But it could become less. Not to mention that there would be a terrible shortage of good rare items if everyone started farming the optimal way.

So, don't pay me any attention. I'm just being silly.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

As was I :P
"
"
Bars wrote:

As was I :P

I know mate :) Silliness is important. We shouldn't take things too seriously :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info