Highest single target dps build

Hey guys!

I've been playing poe for a couple of months now and I'm having a blast. I've gotten to the point where I want to make my own build. I want really high single target damage on a ranged character. I've been looking into bladefall trapper, different summoner builds and bow builds.

My question to you guys is if you have any recommendations regarding spells/builds i can look at while making my build. As I mentioned before, I want high single target dps and decent survivability. Ranged prefered!

Thanks for any advice!
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2016, 2:47:39 AM
Vaal burning arrow and explosive arrow would be my choice
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Highest single target bow skill is probably Lightning arrow with Frost wall - it can 1-shot t15 bosses and uber atziri phases.
If you don't like cheesing frost wall then Tornado shot/barrage with bleed + poison, ideally with reach of the council (if you are on prophecy) melts tanky bosses as well. Take a look at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674319 - I've got a few comments in there about my variation too (Although TheAmigoBoyz version is probably better!)

bladefall chaos trapper, this thing is retarded(ly op)
Apart from the other good suggestions here, Kinetic Blast - same principle as Lightning Arrow, you oneshot packs and you use frost wall to melt single targets.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Thanks for all the great response guys! I decided to try a bladefall chaos trapper, doing great! Currently lvl 82, just need to upgrade my tabula to another 6L then I probably will be able to do uber lab and uber atziri.

As I'm a big fan of dual wielding I would like to do a dual wield marauder of some sort, any advice? Got ~5ex budget atm, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info