A Postal System.

If you are going to quote me at least use the full quote.

"
vio wrote:

"
Deathride wrote:

Important fixes and upgrades were always "Coming Soon!" It took them 10 years to put out a beta engine..

no it's just that a postal system for items is a dead horse, players can abuse the system to no end and they luckily saw that coming.

"
Deathride wrote:
This made me actually laugh! I used to play Anarchy Online... a lot. Important fixes and upgrades were always "Coming Soon!" It took them 10 years to put out a beta engine... it has grass and better lighting.

I was clearly talking about another game. And how can what I described be exploited in a way the current system can't be already? Hell it's even faster now!

"
vio wrote:

having read only stash tabs on demand (by selling to my alternate account) in the current league? really?

"
Deathride wrote:
I'd expect the buyer would have the foresight to make room before accepting the item. As for the seller issue, just make single remove only tab for returned mail.

Read what I said again. Single means one. And again... one can already exploit tabs for storage!

"
Deathride wrote:
Right now you can make as many accounts as you have email addresses. And as far as I know it is totally legit to run two clients from one computer as long as they are each manually given commands. So at the moment, in theory, one could have infinite storage. They just need to make the trade "face to face", with the system I described they would at least have to pay a postal tax.

Or they could quit beating around the bush and just make an AH--but typical forum trolls always bash that idea.

lol
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Or they could quit beating around the bush and just make an AH--but typical forum trolls always bash that idea.

lol

100% Truth it seems.

I'm starting to think that some of the loudest opponents are those that would be losing the most should a decent trade system be implemented.
"
Deathride wrote:
I'm starting to think that some of the loudest opponents are those that would be losing the most should a decent trade system be implemented.

Completely agree. There are absolutely members of the community that have a large advantage over the rest of us in trading. I'm sure they are quite against implementation of anything that evens out the field.
Just make the item stay in the sellers inventory using up space until the buyer sent the currency both parties agreed upon.

If Inventory is full make 1 remove only tab and prevent selling further stuff until it's cleared.
"
Deathride wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

Date: September 7, 2010 11:31 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/59

"
Chris wrote:
We intend to add an item mailing system.

This made me actually laugh! I used to play Anarchy Online... a lot. Important fixes and upgrades were always "Coming Soon!" It took them 10 years to put out a beta engine... it has grass and better lighting.

Not sure what bothers me more. The fact that this was promised and never delivered...

or the fact that Chris got so bored of prophecy that he only did 3 challenges and called it quits.

:( x 2
If only there were a system in place where the developers could test ideas out and see how they play before they release it... test... play... play test? OMG GUYS! I just got an awesome new idea that has never been done before!
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info