[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
JamesDeGrizz wrote:
45 lvl now and still goes very fast and easy!

My question is why do you use lightning coil? If you reached 90% phys mitigation and, for example, you take 10000 phys damage, you will take 10000 * 0.1 = 1000 damage. And with LC you will take 7000 * 0,1 = 700 and 3000 * 0,25 = 750, 1450 damage in summary.
Or maybe i don't understand something?

And second question - what do you think about swap your WED gem with IncCritChance or IncCritDamage? Or mb another gem?

1.Thanks guy who describes LC mechanic work.
2.You can swap WeD with incr,crit strikes but,in this case you need to take Disemboweling node for most effectiveness.
Thanks for the nice build man. Do you think slayer is better if playing softcore?
"
Spasko wrote:
Thanks for the nice build man. Do you think slayer is better if playing softcore?

Rather pick Gladiator if you playing softcore
If you go Glad, swap WED for Fortify I guess ?
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

So which ascendancy points to choose and what order?
"
Isdp wrote:
If you go Glad, swap WED for Fortify I guess ?

yea you can pick up fortify,or Incr.Crit strikes if you wanna play more aggresive
"
Spasko wrote:
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:

So which ascendancy points to choose and what order?

Painforged>Versatile Combatant>Violent Retaliation/Outmatch and Outlast>Outmatch and Outlast/Violent Retaliation
I just switched over to this and I'm liking it, it's just not as tanky as I'd hope it would be. The life regen is nice but I seem really KO'able, and don't have enough HP (3345 atm). Buffed merc izaro one-shot me. I'm only level 76 so couldn't get most of the left side of the tree yet, but any suggestions otherwise?

"
vegeto079 wrote:
I just switched over to this and I'm liking it, it's just not as tanky as I'd hope it would be. The life regen is nice but I seem really KO'able, and don't have enough HP (3345 atm). Buffed merc izaro one-shot me. I'm only level 76 so couldn't get most of the left side of the tree yet, but any suggestions otherwise?

At lvl 76 you must have at least 4500hp,your gear seems good, so i guess you need to take more hp from the tree
Thanks for the answer. I picked champion after all. Do you think investing in some frenzy charges nodes is better for softcore instead of some defensive nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info