[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
KeenSenses wrote:
Hey. Love the look of your build. I really like running uber lab but am not a eq fan...though it seems hard to beat a eq jug when it comes to running uber lab.

What makes your build so tanky vs izaro? Can you do full key runs? Killing argus and leaving mechanics in place for the 4 keys?

What benefits do you think this build has over the classic lighty 2h cyclone build?

Thanks for the build. Wish I could see more of it in action. That izaro clip is amazing.

I sometimes do fullkey run,today added 3rd stage fully buffed Izaro.I kill argus every time.
That day was the main problem -layout.This burning ground layout can be dangerous,cause a very small area remains available to fight.
2h cyclone provide no block chance,but cyclone provide no animation for block,so if i would choose 2h axe,i would have chance to block every attack,but cant ,since i havent block chance:).
And also ,decent axe cost 600c ,cause hard to find rare good one,so imo better to choose 1h swords and gear up easily.

Thank you for interesting ,gonna try record some new videos,but i have restrictions,since i use not new computer gear.
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Jul 7, 2016, 8:18:18 AM
Thanks for the answers and the new vid. Was working on leveling last night. Had some 2h uniques and just rolled sunder. It is so op that even with all the dual wield nodes it is still extremely fast.

Can't wait to get to 31 and make the switch!
so..this is my gear at lvl 78
how would you upgrade it?
Levelling this and it´s working very well.
Level 35 atm, just started playing today and the dps is very good even in low levels.
4k dps using dual chitus needle. Can't wait to see how this build will performe late-game, enjoying this build.
Thx for sharing.
"
Dhuntervall wrote:
so..this is my gear at lvl 78
how would you upgrade it?

Since you play standart league u can:
Buy mirrored rapiers 500pDPS+
Buy legacy coil
Buy helmet with cyclone enchant
Upgrate other gear with tier 1 affixes
Do you recommend any unique rapier after 43+?
Last edited by Dazzlelling on Jul 7, 2016, 5:42:27 PM
would it be atziri viable?
"
Dazzlelling wrote:
Do you recommend any unique rapier after 43+?

There no any unique rapier after 43lvl,however i using Daresso passion till lvl 62-64.
"
clayman23 wrote:
would it be atziri viable?

It's easy Atziri double after u geared up ,but this build is obviously not for atziri farming,because Atziri most damgerous damage is fire /lightning when this build based on phys mitigation.
So this build better suitable for uber labs/high tier maps.
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
how did u get ur rapier stats?

I bought them on poe.trade,just filtering +270pDPS+AS or Crit chance

Would you mind telling me what you paid for them? Never tried to purchase 1h swords and would like to know if I have the currency for them. Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info