[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

how can i get some decent aoe on this cyclone? Feels like i have to walk through everything, increased aoe now at lvl 10 - am i missing any aoe jewels/nodes?

And i wonder which levels i use for the cwdt setup :)
Last edited by FknZipZap on Sep 7, 2016, 9:46:00 AM
"
FknZipZap wrote:
how can i get some decent aoe on this cyclone? Feels like i have to walk through everything, increased aoe now at lvl 10 - am i missing any aoe jewels/nodes?

U really can't unless u get a lot of +weapon range + lot of AOE. In this build passive tree there is no +AOE nodes.

Here is one build which focus lot weapon range and aoe (2.3 build, Slayer nerfed, so don't know if it still works):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJDpEI6VkU
Last edited by Hottikatti on Sep 7, 2016, 9:55:55 AM
"
"
FknZipZap wrote:

U really can't unless u get a lot of +weapon range + lot of AOE. In this build passive tree there is no +AOE nodes.

Here is one build which focus lot weapon range and aoe (2.3 build, Slayer nerfed, so don't know if it still works):

U know how much his gearcost ?withdisfavour+amu+devoto devotion and other stuff.My build as league starter.
Ripped on lvl 80 by some shitty totem from Tora :x

My thoughts on the build:

- cheap and effective
- lab running would be very fast and easy, even without uniques.
- Mana problems are only fixed till lategame, this can be solved by elreon rings and dual wielding Scavea Gladius later on(nice starter map weapon) sword with blue sockets.

Thanks for the build, it's still a very solid cheap starter build I just disliked the radius on cyclone
ign: ropefly
"
ropefly wrote:
Ripped on lvl 80 by some shitty totem from Tora :x

My thoughts on the build:

- cheap and effective
- lab running would be very fast and easy, even without uniques.
- Mana problems are only fixed till lategame, this can be solved by elreon rings and dual wielding Scavea Gladius later on(nice starter map weapon) sword with blue sockets.

Thanks for the build, it's still a very solid cheap starter build I just disliked the radius on cyclone

Glad you enjoyed it!
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
"
FknZipZap wrote:

U know how much his gearcost ?withdisfavour+amu+devoto devotion and other stuff.My build as league starter.

Yeah ofc, it was only for pointing out that this build is more crit+block than aoe based.
Im level 63 champion (My first character in hardcore essence) and i started using this build.
Im not sure when i can drop thief's torment ring, since i can't use blasphemy + warlords because of low intelligence. So maybe i need helmet and rings with + intelligence.

But relying on warlord's mark leech isn't good against hexproof enemies, maybe i should find rings with % mana leech and rely on them instead.

My gear is verygood (i think) for first character in league:

Just need to find better boots, gloves, and helmet.

Atm im having around 3900 hp, is that fine for that level and this skill tree?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcA4cFLQvBDHMNjRQgFHUV7BjbGj4brSFgI_YpLimlLlM17zrtPfxDMUSeR35KfU2SUEdTu1cNV5dYY1uvXz9gQWNwZU1vO3TtdPF2rHfjeWh8uH11gUGCB4SUhNmHdorwjM-VZqOKqW6tjbGzuR29Nr6nv9XAGsEEwYvKkM9-0iHTb9N-2WHZfNrB45_kUelG7FzuDu8O8azyL_JB9kj8xQ==?accountName=Ranger21&characterName=DarkForce_ImChallenge
IGN: DarkForceImSuckyNoob
"
Ranger21 wrote:
Im level 63 champion (My first character in hardcore essence) and i started using this build.
Im not sure when i can drop thief's torment ring, since i can't use blasphemy + warlords because of low intelligence. So maybe i need helmet and rings with + intelligence.

But relying on warlord's mark leech isn't good against hexproof enemies, maybe i should find rings with % mana leech and rely on them instead.

My gear is verygood (i think) for first character in league:

Just need to find better boots, gloves, and helmet.

Atm im having around 3900 hp, is that fine for that level and this skill tree?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcA4cFLQvBDHMNjRQgFHUV7BjbGj4brSFgI_YpLimlLlM17zrtPfxDMUSeR35KfU2SUEdTu1cNV5dYY1uvXz9gQWNwZU1vO3TtdPF2rHfjeWh8uH11gUGCB4SUhNmHdorwjM-VZqOKqW6tjbGzuR29Nr6nv9XAGsEEwYvKkM9-0iHTb9N-2WHZfNrB45_kUelG7FzuDu8O8azyL_JB9kj8xQ==?accountName=Ranger21&characterName=DarkForce_ImChallenge

yea its ok amount of life,i was near 3600 lvl 65-66.Just make sure to have atleast 4k before maps
So this is the gear i've got so far, right now i am 75level by farming dried lake and i'm about to start doing maps. I've picked up some life nodes earlier on and my damage is suffering a bit. Any ideas for any possible item upgrades?

Passive skill tree build
I have been leveling this build in the hardcore essence league and everything is going very well. Just one question though, Why ancestral protector over ancestral warchief?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info