[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
d3s0 wrote:
"
TeamNobility wrote:
How do you handle mana problems for this build while leveling?

I was just spamming manaflasks till I equipped blasph+warlords. Now carrying 1 manaflask just for some situations when I cannot outleeech the manacosts, it gets easier and easier as your dps grows really.

yea,you right,also you can try to buy/craft jewellery with mana leech affix or node from lab for boots
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
TeamNobility wrote:
How do you handle mana problems for this build while leveling?

I was just spamming manaflasks till I equipped blasph+warlords. Now carrying 1 manaflask just for some situations when I cannot outleeech the manacosts, it gets easier and easier as your dps grows really.

Thanks man! i found mana leech so I'm doing okay now with an instant mana flask.
Yeah, manaflask is really needed only on certain occasions, mostly u can get away without it with either warlords blasph or just simple manaleech nodes/gear :) I believe a bit later on the only problem will be hexproof maps, for those we will probably need some manaleech on gear to sustain costs
"
d3s0 wrote:
Yeah, manaflask is really needed only on certain occasions, mostly u can get away without it with either warlords blasph or just simple manaleech nodes/gear :) I believe a bit later on the only problem will be hexproof maps, for those we will probably need some manaleech on gear to sustain costs

How do you like using HoA over BR?
I was looking for cheap melee build, but didnt want boring EQ, i had also tried reave before, so this build was ideal for me this season. Thanks for the guide!

I have to ask though, why are you using dual wield? Isn't 2h better for cyclone? Whats the advantage of using dual wield?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on Sep 3, 2016, 7:35:57 PM
I would say dualwield-block is an advantage over 2h not-block ;)
Last edited by Teffel on Sep 4, 2016, 4:30:57 AM
Hey,

I got this build to 60 yesterday and I'm feeling really squishy. I was following the levelling build until the 75 tree and then I switched over to the SC tree. If filled out most of the left side of the tree and I must say I feel VERY squishy and I don't deal a lot of damage. I need to get my first 4 ascendancy points still and I'm sure perma fortify will help matters but I'm not sure it will solve my squishyness problem.

What am I doing wrong? My character name is EssenceCrab
"
Infernonyc wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:

How do you like using HoA over BR?

Not really sure what was your question about mate. Herald of Ash has nothing to do with BR, which I am not using yet because of not-enough regen (filled right side of the tree first, for faster levelling, since you will be squishy anyways till u get perma fortify and it's benefits from Champion ascendancy, etc). Also thinking of modifying the tree a bit, to fit in both HoA and Hatred, along with Blasphemy. I kinda feel HoA for cyclone builds is too awesome to drop really, on the other hand Hatred gives a shitton of dps aswell... So gotta fit in both somehow :D
Of course, it's only start of the league, no L3/L4 enlightens and so on, so it's only in future plans for me.
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
I was looking for cheap melee build, but didnt want boring EQ, i had also tried reave before, so this build was ideal for me this season. Thanks for the guide!

I have to ask though, why are you using dual wield? Isn't 2h better for cyclone? Whats the advantage of using dual wield?

"
Whenever the player equips two one-handed weapons of any type, dual wielding grants the following stats:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding
Loving the build right now, though what do you do against hexproof rares? Got some mana leech on a jewel and some mana reg but still can't do them :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info