Major streamers quit playing

Thats a sign of the apocalypse boys, a lot of the big names stopped playing. This game is becoming a train wreck. GG GGG
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 5:22:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
which ones?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I heard Kripparian doesn't play PoE anymore.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 27, 2016, 12:49:00 PM
"
morbo wrote:

Honestly, at some time you have to. He stopped playing D3 in favor of PoE... was it the end of D3 propably not. Actually he did make the game popular already, at this point there is no more benefit for PoE from him playing it. And with Overwatch out he might have something new to master and for streamers it is important to switch to the hyped stuff since it attracts a lot more viewers.
"
laycast wrote:
Thats a sign of the apocalypse boys, a lot of the big names stopped playing. This game is becoming a train wreck. GG GGG

This is the first league ever where I only recognized 1 person in the top HC ladder page. Typically I recognize at least half of the people there.

Honestly, the game isn't even bad, but when people like Havoc and thousands of others are dying to DCs, why bother?

At some point, GGG will realize that releasing poorly tested, poorly optimized content at a rapid pace is only a short term gain at best.

We need more QA please.
Team Won
"
morbo wrote:

Haha, funniest ever Morbo post.
Why should we care about streamers?
"
Raudram wrote:

Because they bring new players to the game MAYBE some players that even PAY (donate) something and that would be good unless you discover a new way to run the game servers completely without any money involved.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Raudram wrote:

Because streamers are a subset of the most dedicated of players.

When your most dedicated players are bailing out, your ship is sinking.

We'll know shit is over when Mathil stops.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info