Take dead people off the ladder in 4 month race.

Don't want to talk a lot about this but I believe people who die should be taken off the ladder. If you "Fall off the ladder" you are no longer on the ladder lol... It will help players who take it slow who manage to get to 75+ able to see themselves on the ladder and not only the people who rush 85 then RIP.

Thought??
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 5:28:36 PM
no
If it applies to both softcore and hardcore I'd like the ability to see that ladder. NOT enforce it. Just to be able to see how each would look in contrast to regular ladder.
Could be interesting

EDIT: oh, and for softcore, have a RIP count
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 27, 2016, 12:12:15 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

oh, and for softcore, have a RIP count

You can use /deaths to see how many times your character has died.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

He's worried about other players.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

He's worried about other players.

kek
I so fking agree with the OP.

Hardcore is hardcore, you failed you're out.

But hey don't get your hopes up. GGG will cater to all those underachievers who need to feel they finally "did something" and will let it as is. God forbid people are shown they F A I L E D and thus leave and thus stop to "support" (cough up monies) the game.

After all no one (GGG) gives a fuck about a real ladder it's all about revenues and keeping those unemployed securely tired to their screens so they use their wallets as the good consumers they are.
I suspect they are just stuck on the ladder, and then rigor mortis set in, and they stiffened up and now cant fall off. You can't expect bex to climb down the ladders all day, prying off dead exiles.
"
Mischief67 wrote:
I so fking agree with the OP.

Hardcore is hardcore, you failed you're out.

But hey don't get your hopes up. GGG will cater to all those underachievers who need to feel they finally "did something" and will let it as is. God forbid people are shown they F A I L E D and thus leave and thus stop to "support" (cough up monies) the game.

After all no one (GGG) gives a fuck about a real ladder it's all about revenues and keeping those unemployed securely tired to their screens so they use their wallets as the good consumers they are.

This is hilarious. OP's point is to remove people that died from the ladder so the slow pokes behind can show up and wag their epeen that they're now on the ladder when it closes. Then you come in and say you agree yet your arguments are the opposite of what OP said. What you wrote is actually catering to casuals by having random guy #15000 at level 42 show up after 3 months.
Didn't realize dead characters stay on the HC ladder, how does that make sense? Another strike against PoE's HC. ><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info