DCed in Lab! So Pissed!

Took me several tries over 4 or so days to be able to complete merc lab. The game kept crashing after leaving 2nd boss fight, every single time. Very annoying to have happen as the points were crucial to progress further in lvls/maps. Crashing isn't limited to lab though. Its been happening to me several times a day while going to/from town, into maps(maps with rain are guaranteed to rip), other hideouts, and master rotations. The last time the issue was mentioned by someone from ggg was on the 15th. The only people they respond to in the tech forum is people who need more tabs for mtx because money. Its a fucking shame that they treat players this way.
"
Elcardil wrote:
I wish they'd at least put a checkpoint after each Aspirant's Challenge so the terrible server instability doesn't keep forcing us to run through so often to get a completed run.

This right here. There is little reason I can see why this isn't doable. And hell if they still want to make it hard, make so the checkpoint reentry is only a one time thing.
"
MarkoftheWild wrote:
Took me several tries over 4 or so days to be able to complete merc lab. The game kept crashing after leaving 2nd boss fight, every single time. Very annoying to have happen as the points were crucial to progress further in lvls/maps. Crashing isn't limited to lab though. Its been happening to me several times a day while going to/from town, into maps(maps with rain are guaranteed to rip), other hideouts, and master rotations. The last time the issue was mentioned by someone from ggg was on the 15th. The only people they respond to in the tech forum is people who need more tabs for mtx because money. Its a fucking shame that they treat players this way.

Is be fine with just an acknowledgement of the issue and either a hey we are working on it or a sorry but there is nothing we can do.

I mean I still think this game is epic. I can't even look at D3 for more than 5min without getting bored and logging back in to PoE. And hell they are way smaller than Blizzard. But as I said before, at least for me acknowledgement of the issue goes a long way with me.
First time success in Merciless Lab yesterday evening after many tries. I opened my 2 chests I was allowed to (I choosed the 2 with the crap in it), made my enchants twice due to the prophecy but wasn´t sure where to put my ascendency points.
So I tabbed out to take a look at the build. While going back to the game - crash. I still have my crap loot, my enchants, but no ascendancy points to spend.

Very funny :/

PS: First try today, no crash, got my points. Now I do it again because I forgot my sealed prophecies. Stupid litte thing :D
Last edited by Stephalem on Jun 28, 2016, 2:58:02 AM
So funny how they are so concerned about people DCing to avoid dying. Oh wait, they aren't... I see videos/streams of HC players and normal trying to gain XP doing it all the time. Guess they are completely contradicting themselves as usual. Either ban all DCing or allow some sort of sanity in the shitty lab.
The most exciting part of the new uber labs for me is the contant nonstop "thrill" of random lag spike while I am crossing layers of traps and random dc.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info