ZiggyD's Community Unique Design

Are you insane??? Are you really insane??? Double the number of frenzy and endurance charges??? I have a marauder earthquake user, I use bloodrage to generate frenzy, I have 8 end charges... With this I have 16 end charges and 6 frenzy... That will be OP as f*ck...
"
amenslemirii wrote:
Are you insane??? Are you really insane??? Double the number of frenzy and endurance charges??? I have a marauder earthquake user, I use bloodrage to generate frenzy, I have 8 end charges... With this I have 16 end charges and 6 frenzy... That will be OP as f*ck...

Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain. Care to read and comprehend before posting your comment first?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
"
amenslemirii wrote:

Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain. Care to read and comprehend before posting your comment first?

it would only be 72% phys mitigation anD 72% all resists; and 6.4% life regen from a prophetised kaom ring... Pretty balanced if you ask me
"
galuf wrote:
"
Manator wrote:
"
amenslemirii wrote:

it would only be 72% phys mitigation anD 72% all resists; and 6.4% life regen from a prophetised kaom ring... Pretty balanced if you ask me

I feel like you didn't read the post you quoted or the affix. You'd gain twice the number of charges, but you'd still have the same max charges.

On a different note...

"
1% increased attack damage per 300 of your lowest value between armour and evasion

How would this work with Unwavering Stance. Would evasion count as 0 or, since it's not there at all would it only look at armor?

Because if it ignores Evasion, Iron Reflexes + Unwavering Stance would be so broken. Then again, if it stays as is, It's gonna be pretty lackluster. You'd probably only get 20% increased damage at best and lose the benefits of a better belt.
Would be sweet, but GGG wont leave the 300 value, I bet it will be lowered...
Looks interesting but I hope we get some new ways to raise stats for gem requirements since heavy belt is too big to pass on dexterity based builds that need that strength.
Requires lvl 78???? :O really?
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

having a random + to str or dex or int

and a random light damage or fire damage or cold damage would make it a bit harder to get the desired end game belt much like the Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt
all the choices are too OP. How about increase evasion by 20% of armor, and increase armor by 20% of evasion, not stacked? that would fit better with the item's core and primary effect.
Community "designed"

Remember that one of the first polls said that the belt should be a "Rustic Sash"

This is just pathetic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info