ZiggyD's Community Unique Design

hmm not sure what to vote yet

Also using this with Iron Reflexes (should the numbers stay that way) the belt would give us nearly 700 flat armor, right? :P
Good stuff! :)

On thing suprises me ALOT tho:

Why don't we have an elemental counterpart to the rustic belt?
I suggest a belt with 16-24% ele.dmg. for casters. :)

Not only 700. If this hybrid mod is the implicit, then we can roll up to about 460 more armor as a prefix.
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Jun 27, 2016, 6:56:09 AM
On the north side of the tree nothing help to defend urself against phys dmg, but everybody can reach the 75% elemental ressist without any help from the passive tree. This **** belt dont help out against phys dmg with those 4-6% dmg reduction. What u think GGG why everbody create duelist/champion pls use ur brain and balance the physical damage reduction or decreaase monsters damage or make Mind Over Matter useful with energy shield. Thanks!

-A witch-
"
Now this is one awesome belt right there!!!
Also using this with Iron Reflexes (should the numbers stay that way) the belt would give us nearly 700 flat armor, right? :P
Good stuff! :)

On thing suprises me ALOT tho:

Why don't we have an elemental counterpart to the rustic belt?
I suggest a belt with 16-24% ele.dmg. for casters. :)

Because it's already on Wands/Scepters. You don't see weapons with double physical % mods

And your forgetting the 1% attack damage per 250 Armor or Evasion, whichever is lower. Iron Reflexes means Evasion is zero.

And it should have a "You have no Energy shield" Malus

regardless the stat...ziggy narrating rox.
Whoah! N-n-nice!
NOT fond of making a community design that the majority of the community will never find in game and half the players will never use due to rarely reaching the level needed for it, much less with an expensive hybrid build.
Still like the base direction of new belts, though.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Nice art, honestly though, would still corrupt it.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Really nice belt, i was waiting for a long time for a item like this to bring more power to hybrid builds with different defence mechanics! Thx GGG, i love your work, always trying to improve the game.
▒ █▒█▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀   ▒ IN THE JOURNEY TO BECOMING
▒ █▒█▒█ █▄▄█ █ ▄▄  ▒ A MASTER FISHERMAN...
▒ ▀█▒█▀ █   █▄▄█   ▒               
▒                    ▒ TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR FISH?
▒   Winding Pier fame    ▒ ~Sartador
I vote to fix problems with the game before adding new stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info