Experience at high lvl

"
TrueDarkend wrote:

+1

I'm more tired of whiners complaining about other whiners, than the whiners themselves...
Just stay away from the threads already!

So what you're saying, is that this thread is dedicated for whining only, and all arguments against isn't welcome?

What a fantastic forum.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
TrueDarkend wrote:

+1

I'm more tired of whiners complaining about other whiners, than the whiners themselves...
Just stay away from the threads already!

So what you're saying, is that this thread is dedicated for whining only, and all arguments against isn't welcome?

What a fantastic forum.

any forum is like that
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This is the reason why most people think the end game in POE is lacking. Watch all the top streamers. They just run volume or easy rolled low tier maps and aim for speed clearing. They dont give a flying f about the dangerous red tier maps. Most call it quits at T13. Becaude T14/15 are way more dangerous.

Its a fing joke and the sole reason why post 90 leveling is the most hated aspect of this game.

Yet GGG is stuck on this train where only the turbo elite cant hit 100...sad thing is they make the hardedt maps completely unplayable so those elite players dont even bother.

It really brings me to the point where I feel GGG is just so out of tune with their playerbase on major things including constant nerfs and skills that have been trash tier forever. Also they need to roll more temp league content they create into the core game...its design time that is being heavily wasted.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Jun 27, 2016, 4:11:22 PM
Well they have stated that the next update is going to be all about end game, so perhaps some relief is on the horizon. We shall just have to wait and see what they have planned, and complain about it when it's closer to releasing.
"
Xtorma wrote:
Well they have stated that the next update is going to be all about end game, so perhaps some relief is on the horizon. We shall just have to wait and see what they have planned, and complain about it when it's closer to releasing.

Patch 2.4: T8, T9, T10 maps have all had their XP halved. XP Penalty remains.

xDDDDDDDD
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
This is the reason why most people think the end game in POE is lacking. Watch all the top streamers. They just run volume or easy rolled low tier maps and aim for speed clearing. They dont give a flying f about the dangerous red tier maps. Most call it quits at T13. Becaude T14/15 are way more dangerous.

Its a fing joke and the sole reason why post 90 leveling is the most hated aspect of this game.

Yet GGG is stuck on this train where only the turbo elite cant hit 100...sad thing is they make the hardedt maps completely unplayable so those elite players dont even bother.

It really brings me to the point where I feel GGG is just so out of tune with their playerbase on major things including constant nerfs and skills that have been trash tier forever. Also they need to roll more temp league content they create into the core game...its design time that is being heavily wasted.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TheAshmaker wrote:

Thing is you don't get anything when u do reach 100 sadly...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:26:02 PM
Well i did some more maps. I've noticed strange thing. So the strange thing is that i'm now lvl 94, not 93.
I've marked all maps i did at lvl 94. And i some runs for comparison

T9 Arid Lake ------- 22.8 -------------- 1.5 ------------ 4 m 17
T9 Arid Lake -------------- 16 ---------------- 1.1 ------------ 4 m 20 (94 lvl)

Fisrt one lvl 93, second - lvl 94.
30% less exp speed.

T9 Gorge ----------- 24 ---------------- 1.8 ------------ 4 m 48
T9 Gorge ----------- 16 ---------------- 1 -------------- 3 m 55 (94 lvl)

34% less xp speed

T10 Plateau ------- 23 ---------------- 1.7 ------------ 4 m 40
T10 Plateau -------- 16.7 ---------------- 1.2 ------------ 4 m 20

28% less xp speed.

T11 Springs -------- 25.6 -------------- 2 -------------- 5 m
T11 Springs -------- 18.6 -------------- 1.6 ------------- 5 m (94 lvl)

28% less xp speed.

T12 Shipyard ------- 31 ---------------- 2.4 ------------ 4 m 50
T12 Shipyard ------- 19.4 -------------- 1.5 ------------ 4 m 35 (94 lvl)

38% less xp speed

So when i went lvl 93 -> 94
T9 gave 30% less xp speed
T11 gave 28% less xp speed
T12 gave 38% less xp speed (that part is REALLY strange because higher maps should have less penalty. But this is reality - penalty is WORSE for higher map.)
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Jun 28, 2016, 5:35:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info