Make Uber Lab enchants items

"
Nssheepster wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I would love it if the skulls were currency items (not for any particular enchantment, just for a random chance when used)! Nssheepster - do you have links to those other threads? Did any of them have mock-up pictures of the idea? I think it would be pretty awesome.

You would need 4 different skulls, so I guess they'd each need to have a different colour.

4 skulls? How so? Just have them list what difficulty they came from underneath. And no, nobody bothered to make pictures. At least not that I found.

I'm assuming (hoping!) that they would stack, so you'd need 4 different types of skull stacks. If they all looked the same it would be confusing.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I would settle when you use an enchant item and click on the applicable armor piece it "discovers an enchant". Basically it gives you 3 random choices of enchants, you pick one of them or you can click on cancel which destroys the enchant idol and does nothing.

But then it will increase the chance to get the helmet you want from 1 in 400 something to 1 in 150... which is probably too "un-random" for the typical poe elites to handle.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Who cares about enchants? I sure don't it's like leveling to 100.

Entirely useless, just bragging rights, and a A LOT of wasted time.

Even if odds were better for player like 1/100 I'd just go there to ascend. 1/5 I may enchant something. Good time vs reward matrix at that point.

Will an enchant make do end game or not if I dont have one? I think not. Like 91 vs 100 wont.

Perhaps if they made end game rifts ala D3 and I couldnt get past like 52 rift without min/maxing like a mofo then enchants would have utility.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 12:22:57 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Who cares about enchants? I sure don't it's like leveling to 100.

Entirely useless, just bragging rights, and a A LOT of wasted time.

Even if odds were better for player like 1/100 I'd just go there to ascend. 1/5 I may enchant something. Good time vs reward matrix at that point.

Will an enchant make do end game or not if I dont have one? I think not. Like 91 vs 100 wont.

Perhaps if they made end game rifts ala D3 and I couldnt get past like 52 rift without min/maxing like a mofo then enchants would have utility.

I respectfully disagree. Some of those enchants are amazing. And with certain builds. The difference between 90-100 is huge. I gain 2k Es or another 5k tooltip for BV. Which is a lot.
IGN:Flickfrap

Not the best roll but it enables the autoherald build without it I had 2 supports less I wouldnt call them useless
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 28, 2016, 1:22:28 PM
The head enchant can have far more impact than just a few percents...

The 30% reduced EQ duration is literally 30% MORE dps/clear speed from the earthquake explosion.

A reservation cost reduction basically enables running 1 additional aura/curse/herald in many builds and allows you to drop that piece of shit soultaker, without having to invest additional passives at all in any reservation reduction nodes or running some shitty uniques with reservation reduction.

Also the "increased damage" mods on damage skills seem to raise the base damage of the skill which is much better than a generic increased damage. I could be wrong about this, since there's no confirmation from devs.

So far the reduced earthquake duration is so stupidly good I don't know what else to say. Also my hatred reservation reduction allowed me to run an additional herald.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 28, 2016, 9:38:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info