Make Uber Lab enchants items

Rephrased, as I enjoy the game despite having a very negative opinion of the labyrinth in general. Please make the enchants items that can be traded so that players who enjoy that content can profit from it while allowing those who do not to stop once they've unlocked all their ascendancy points.

Thanks!
Last edited by UnleashedPoE on Jun 26, 2016, 4:17:59 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2016, 9:32:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
UnleashedPoE wrote:
Rephrased, as I enjoy the game despite having a very negative opinion of the labyrinth in general. Please make the enchants items that can be traded so that players who enjoy that content can profit from it while allowing those who do not to stop once they've unlocked all their ascendancy points.

Thanks!

Will never happen.
IGN:Flickfrap
they already are. you can LITERALLY just go buy the enchant from another player. it's exactly as you asked.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
they already are. you can LITERALLY just go buy the enchant from another player. it's exactly as you asked.

No they aren't. You can buy someone else's item w the enchant on it already. That doesn't mean that particular piece of gear is what you want for whatever your build is... Like I want 40% bv helm enchant. I'm not giving up my 500 Es helm for a tricorn that has the enchant.

You can LITERALLY buy someone's already enchanted gear.

You LITERALLY can't buy the enchant.
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 26, 2016, 8:02:04 PM
"
Rowanbladex wrote:

Thats what i was thinking.. Granted if you are looking for a particular item with a certain enchant it may be tough but yeah people do sell most of the good enchants on good items or Atleast GGilvl84 bases.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
so much confusion about "needs" and "wants". I guess you missed that day in kindergarten.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
so much confusion about "needs" and "wants". I guess you missed that day in kindergarten.

OP never said the word need or want. I'd think of something witty and condescending to say but I think you already shot yourself in the foot w the kindergarten remark. You're trying too hard to be a prick and falling short.
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

OP never said the word need or want. I'd think of something witty and condescending to say but I think you already shot yourself in the foot w the kindergarten remark. You're trying too hard to be a prick and falling short.

Agreed. It will also making trading enchant much easier and flexible. Giving people additional push or little more rewards for people doing labs over maps.

But it makes the game less grindy and little more enjoyable for more people and we dont want that in poe.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
It's been said before. Personally I made a couple threads suggesting that making those little skulls an item would keep what GGG wanted, the RNG of enchanting, but would also make it possible to farm something I DID enjoy, IE maps, and still get the lab benefits. It makes life easier for Lab Lovers and Lab Haters alike. But they got no traction, as do all the other threads suggesting changes to lab enchants.

I can deal with running the lab once per character. I can NOT deal with running the lab to try and RNG my way to 1 of 400 or so enchantments, to get what I want on my boots and helm. Even people who like lab dislike that amount of grinding. GGG has always been about RNG...AND a way to bypass RNG if you are unlucky or prefer to. Vorici, for example...RNG your way to a 6l, OR pay for it. There's an OR, there's an OPTION. Now GGG is just saying, suck it up, do this 1000 times and hope, or don't get this extra power we put in the game.

It would be great to have this done, but given how little traction threads for this have gotten...I just don't think GGG cares. Unless we can get like a bunch of Streamers all saying this, and saying it a lot, I don't even expect a GGG response, not even a "No, will never happen"

- Sheepster
I would love it if the skulls were currency items (not for any particular enchantment, just for a random chance when used)! Nssheepster - do you have links to those other threads? Did any of them have mock-up pictures of the idea? I think it would be pretty awesome.

You would need 4 different skulls, so I guess they'd each need to have a different colour.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info