How to keep myself clean?

There's build diversity for you right there.
"
Siochan wrote:

HAH!

Build diversity is an illusion exile.

Actually some of those im almost willing to bet are skin transfers... Dont ask me why people do it but i know a couple people ive mapped with that ill ask how the hell are you surviving these maps in a damn tabula and they mostly reply with.. haha its a skin x-fer! LOL

Then again i also meet alot of people who do map high end content in Tabula.. even seen Uber done in one. Hell ive done tons of Atziri runs in one on one of my builds before. Its the easiest cheapest 6L in the game. And if you happen to corrupt one with +1 gems its not half bad. I got one last league and lvling was easy as ever with that thing.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
That fated reverb rod is pretty legit for casters.

Then you can use a chest with some stats to fill out resists, etc.
I level every character w a tab until like 65ish. Cake.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
Siochan wrote:

Disregarding the fact that you're joking.

What does having a 6 link have to do with what build you're running though? I'm pretty sure every build ever conceived could only benefit from 6 linking its primary damage.
Last edited by larkstongue on Jun 26, 2016, 8:41:32 PM
Too many people use Tabula Rasa, they should nerf it.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Tabula Rasa should have -10% resistances across the board for wearing it. An easily-obtainable 6-link item is overpowered as fuck.

Wraeclast's homegrown cleaner

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Path of Rasa

Actually, I prefer pot. As in "Path of Tabula". What were you thinking I meant?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info