How to keep myself clean?

So I'm in Highgate and I see a lot of adventurers in their perfectly clean shirts. How the hell they do it? They run through dirt, blood and who know what more. Yet their shirts are white like finest marble from Solaris Temple.

Spoiler
I wish there was another unique as good as tabularasa for leveling.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 9:58:49 AM
You only think that TR doesn't have a magic affix...
I use Solaris brand bleach. It keeps my whites whiter and the skeletons in my closet/hideout from smelling bad!
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Hydrophobic materials
"
Timewar9 wrote:
I use Solaris brand bleach. It keeps my whites whiter and the skeletons in my closet/hideout from smelling bad!

Haha this definitely had me giggling.
Quiaobi, finest Chinese detergent.

https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I honestly dont think i ever used one to level. Im bad and die with that. you can get a 5L cheaper and way way better for little DPS hit. What I use it for is to test DPS configs without spending a fortune recoloring a real chest.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 26, 2016, 2:44:47 PM

use Mr. Sparkle, for lucky best wash!
Goddamn those Tabulas.

Reminds me of the Golden Seraph one-month where it was a day in or so and everyone had Seraph Boots >_<
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Path of Rasa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info