EVERYTIME I DO UBER LAB AND GO FOR DOMAIN WALKWAYS I DCC

I can do any map, and part o lab/uber lab.
All time i go domain walkways on uber lab my frame time go from 200 for 4000, and latency go for 100 to 1000 +-.
All time poe crash there. HELP GGG FIX IX, 2 weeks + i made another post about this and i still can't do uber lab when have domain walkways or domain thing.
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2016, 7:42:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Same thing here, Domain Walkways I always DC after a few seconds. Three times in a row now.
This also happened in Battlefront during levelling, three DCs in 1 hour, then none for hours.
Looks like I have to give up on labyrinths, spending all that time through lab and get past 2 fights only to DC when entering a zone just plain freakin sucks.
B...........
b
I would kindly like to bump this issue. I keep crashing upon entering the Domain Walkway zone.
Since its a mandatory zone today I lost several uber lab offerings to disconnects.

P.S.: Just found this to be a recent thread on the topic. Someone should maybe supply a Bug-ID, regarding the subforum.
Last edited by flipser on Jul 9, 2016, 6:29:04 PM
same thing happened to me some minutes ago.
the game crashed before the golden key area was loaded , not sure what kind of area it was.
lost the offering and all the progress in the uber lab in a most disappointing way i could say.
i d like to know if there is any chance for this bug to be fixed soon , cos i cannot play like this anymore. losing time and materials and having no chance to restore it is a terrible experience.
I've reported this with no use a couple days ago.

Domain Walkways and it's related rooms (like Trial of Stinging Doubt) are causing 2-10 seconds freezes for me, crashes and disconnects for other players. It happens right after we enter the room or after walking 1-3 screens. It has been reported now by my party members and several people on the forums. It's not exclusive to today's layout, it's happening on every lab with a Domain sort of room.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
"
flipser wrote:

P.S.: Just found this to be a recent thread on the topic. Someone should maybe supply a Bug-ID, regarding the subforum.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1685021

Edit: It's not just uber laby, it's specifically the Domain Walkways instance in any laby difficulty that is causing this.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jul 10, 2016, 3:45:20 AM
b ? not have done uber have some days since i can't.......... Someone know if its fixed atm ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info