10 things I learned doing 1200 voll runs

Congrats, I haven't even done 100 and I'm sick of it.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
I have 27 Atziri and 238 Dried Lake as of now. Simply used Dried Lake as a leveling/garbo prophecy tool, but I can't help running every Midnight I get. So do I wanna buy 73 Midnights for 365 Chaos, or just do laps until I go insane?

Do Daresso kills count twice, on a twinned map?

If so might be cheaper to buy 10x Colosseum, run them blue. You could even get some money back by selling T15 full clears. (but I'd just share them in 820 ;))
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Do Daresso kills count twice, on a twinned map?

Yes it's counted twice, so you only need 10 Colosseum maps. You just need 5 Ex to buy those ;)
"
MultiMia wrote:
Yes it's counted twice, so you only need 10 Colosseum maps. You just need 5 Ex to buy those ;)

It's still cheaper than 100 sac. frag sets.

Compared to the 8/8 era, when you needed 100 exa to complete the shopping challenge, these are kiddie mode :))
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
hahahaha,

Awesome post OP. made me laugh so hard :D

I really want to do 36 challenges cause I like how the monkey looks (I'm not big on mtx's and dont use any I got so far from challenges in this and previous leagues), but I feel that I may not have the time and dedication to do so. (im a weird type of player that dont watch youtube tutorial videos to help with bosses fights ect - hence I dont know if I will ever kill atziri, cause only got to her like 4 times).

Also mindless griding pass lvl 85 is totally not my thing, and I usually get so bored with a char i stop playing it all together.

on a side note, Voll amu is nothing special, unless u got for these few builds that need it badly. I personally dont like them and dont see any use for that amu for me
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:

on a side note, Voll amu is nothing special, unless u got for these few builds that need it badly. I personally dont like them and dont see any use for that amu for me

Since Chris already said they are going to rape coc next patch, I dont think people grind these for themselves. Mainly just selling to uninformed newbs or those who quit PoE until the next league people that really dont give a fuck about any long term value.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Kechop wrote:
"9) I must have a mental disorder to have done this challenge"

you´ve this rare thing called dedication and motivation to reach goals , which most people nowadays simply lack.

lol @ this

Dedication... is usually only worthy because it either creates value or is a real sense of accomplishment. Not because you wasted hours of your life doing the same thing over and over and over and over again that any 2 year old could do. That's where the 'mental disorder' comes in to play. He did it and it's basically for jack shit. Yay at that 'achievement'.
"
Siochan wrote:

Dedication... is usually only worthy because it either creates value or is a real sense of accomplishment. Not because you wasted hours of your life doing the same thing over and over and over and over again that any 2 year old could do. That's where the 'mental disorder' comes in to play. He did it and it's basically for jack shit. Yay at that 'achievement'.

Pretty sad comment imo. If it took OP patience and dedication to reach 1200 and he/she feels proud of finishing then it's a worthy accomplishment imo. Would you call out someone who runs a Marathon and say the same thing? "Ah.. they're just doing the same thing for hours and hours, must have a mental disorder." This game's all about grinding for hours and hours - pretty much doing the same damn thing over and over... do we all have a mental disorder then? I think not. We all enjoy the game and the challenge of reaching our in-game goals.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
I did 1200 for practically nothing. No brittles at all my best drop was a divinaris skean that made its was into my junk 1c tab and yes sold for 1c.
Then I ended up hitting my 36 challenge on another challenge.
"
Kechop wrote:
"9) I must have a mental disorder to have done this challenge"

you´ve this rare thing called dedication and motivation to reach goals , which most people nowadays simply lack.

Sure. But I've never been happy reaching a goal someone else set for me. Thats straight up beta IMO. A slave 250 years ago or a POE player today lol

OP you are are right. You have an ego problem chasing these things you dont like. Mine died at like 16 once I understood everyone hates themselves because of it. There is no other winner but me and anybody, especially the broken and dying, the losers, can join me for the small donation of their ego. I am the master of my time and space, traveler to the stars, and of course, I'm just a worthless nobody, so don't waste your time in competition, trying to put me down. No effect is generated by insulting a space that's empty. I live life on my own terms. Lvl 21 this ladder and happy I stopped playing.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 1:38:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info