When does Prophecy end?

Thinking about returning to POE during hte Prophecy league, but only if there's enough time to warrant it since i'm starting like 20 days late.

When does it reset?
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 3:18:23 PM
I believe it is a 3-month league and you will not be too far behind to start now.
Early September is my guess.
Hey there,

There hasn't yet been an end date announced for Prophecy, and so you should still have some time! Typically (although no guarantee) the leagues are at least 3 months long, which would make Prophecy less than 1/3rd the way through.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jun 25, 2016, 8:42:32 AM
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

There hasn't yet been an end date announced for Prophecy, and so you should still have some time! Typically (although no guarantee) the leagues are at least 3 months long, which would make Prophecy less than 1/3rd the way through.

Thank you Brian. That's quite encouraging.

Definitely time to return to PoE I think.
What about the announcement on June 24 which says that ascendancy and prophecy supporter packs will only be available for another seven weeks, i.e. until mid-August? Are the packs being removed before prophecy ends?
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

The fact that there are 40 time consuming challenges makes the lack of a specified end date particularly frustrating for anyone who wants to get 40/40 without rushing (as on at least one occasion league end had been announced within a week of the date).
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info