On average how much fuse it takes to get a 6L?

as the title says the armor with 6 socket is 4 exalt and with 6 links its 13 exalt.

Worth it to try and link it or just buy the 6L?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2016, 5:35:11 AM
back in the day it used to be something like 6000. Somebody will say 6,000,0000.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
as the title says the armor with 6 socket is 4 exalt and with 6 links its 13 exalt.

The figure used was around 1 in 1200 fusings.
But it's so random you get your typical elite pros says they 6L in less than 5 fusings 100% of the time because skill differences. While some will tell you how retarded poe is because 3k fusing and still no 6L.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Buy? You mean like really trade? In poe? Really? You must really hate yourself.
Buying 6L is generally cheaper then self 6Linking, unless ofc you are one of the poe elite pros that can 6L 100% of the time within a few fusings because of your overwhelming skill difference.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 25, 2016, 4:24:31 AM
I think it depends on iLvl & the rarity of armor (white/unique).
Since I once 6L a white Vaal Regalia for 5 fuses when I only have 6 fuse left in stock, and 6L a few other white armors with around 300 fuses each.

But never once did I have any luck with weapons, or uniques.
Last edited by leolazy on Jun 25, 2016, 4:28:26 AM
"
leolazy wrote:
Since I once 6L a white Vaal Regalia for 5 fuses when I only have 6 fuse left in stock, and 6L a few other white armors with around 300 fuses each.

Would you recommend 6 linking a shaverones wrappings or buying it?

13 ex for 6L and 4 to 5 ex for 5L with 6 sockets

A little over twice the price for a guaranteed 6L

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 25, 2016, 4:31:55 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
leolazy wrote:

Would you recommend 6 linking a shaverones wrappings or buying it?

13 ex for 6L and 4 to 5 ex for 5L with 6 sockets

A little over twice the price for a guaranteed 6L

13ex Shav is totally worth it, you'd find it much harder to 6L those most wanted uniques.

The cost of Vorici 6L is 1500 fuse (~ 15ex) + the 6s Armor price = almost 20 ex.

You might save 50% off the fusing cost by self-linking (best of luck I dare say), and it's almost 13ex in overall cost anyway.

And the stats's ranges of Shav are not so large that it makes finding one with max stats that worth self-6L a pain.
^ alright I think I will just buy the shav because the guy offered to go lower.

He is willing to sell it for 12 ex knocking off 1 ex.

I have nasty luck with gamble I pretty much never win anything. So I shall just buy it and have a peace of mind.

On average it takes all of your fuses, and you don't get a 6L. ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info