[NoH] Nation of Heros, New 2.3 prophecy SC and HC guild. Offering Officer to experienced players.

Hello all, I noticed the inactivity of guild threads as well as offering only limited spots to certain players (asking for ridiculous feats for no reason). So I created a new guild and I plan to do it better.

UPDATE SITE IS UP! and first event with PRIZES: http://nationofheros.bluethrust.com/

Who is this guild for:

This guild is for new and experienced players alike. That offers a casual as well as a competitive side for players who want to do more than just play for fun. This does not mean we are a serious guild than kicks you for 1 day inactivity or is a condescending environment. We simply want to offer both sides of the spectrum, so there is something for everyone. However I do want to state that there should be some sort of commitment from all players to at least chip in and help each other as well as promote an awesome environment for new players.

About me:

I am relatively new to PoE, but I have both HC and SC characters, so I do know a decent amount about the game. My friend who is one of the best MMORPG players (he competes) has taught me the game so I am not a complete newb. I will not lie I do have quite a ways to go compared to other players who play in HC, but I am willing to learn along with everyone! Also i have been in the competitive scene in SC, SC2, LoL and WC3. I have ran successful teams as well in those scenes.

What is the guild's goals:

I want to make a cool environment that promotes activity, so I will be offering OFFICER to experienced HC and SC players with achievements to match. I would like to build a relatively big guild with mixed players and offer cool outside game prizes to keep everyone active and interested. I will also be getting a custom site with custom ranks to keep the community interesting. So of you do not make officer, that is ok because I will be offering various ranks to active members throughout time, so you still can have a chance to undertake responsibilities within the community. I would also be doing theorycrafting meetings to go over game mechanics and upcoming changes or builds for everyone to discuss.

Incentives

-custom site with custom rankings outside of the guild ranks

-guild tabs (when we reach at least 20 members)

-Custom monthly and seasonal events with cool prizes as bounties (Can range from gift cards to cool gear)

-Eventually opening up a guild shop for cool guild apparel

-Mixed community HC and SC players

-Officer to experienced players for SC and HC (so we can attract more players and also help newbs)

-Theory crafting on certain days of the week

-premium Teamspeak and or guild members choice of VoIP program

-HC competitive events for prizes (bonus prizes for getting our name on the HC ladder!)

Again after I see some joining up, I will implement some incentives. Officer is the most immediate but others will come after some activity (as I do not want to spend money for no reason).

Application for officer:

IGN:
Experience (what leagues and challenges you have completed/played as well as how many months/years):
Highest level in HC or SC:
Short about me:

Application for members:

IGN
SC or HC:

Please reply in thread to keep active! My IGN is Billie_jeann

Last edited by SuckerFree on Jun 26, 2016, 6:05:25 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2017, 1:20:30 PM
Site is up, first event with prize will be posted shortly.
Custom ranks are up, so is first event

Recruitment contest, check site for details: nationofheros.bluethrust.com.

Bumping to the top baby!
bump, 3 invites sent so far. Lets get this rolling boys. More members=more fun and events. 20 slot mumble server up.
Bump, more are joining. Contests are running, fun to be had!
Bumperoni!
Hey,

Looking to play with some actual people. I am level 60, been playing for a few weeks after not having touched the game for a year or two. Huge background in regards to every MMORPG out there and I play a lot of FPS games, been playing POE for fun as I have less time for all the other games.

Sadly, I've not really played with anyone since I started back in POE. Feels like a solo game right now even though it's online.

Would like a Guild to enjoy the game a bit more with.

IGN: PoEKaMiKaZe
SC or HC: SC Prophecy League
Invite being sent!
I haven't been in many guilds, but Nation of Heros is what I imagined a guild to be like. The members are active and respond to chat. Everyone is helpful and willing to chip in. A great guild for new and veteran players alike! I highly recommend at least considering the possibility that you will have tons of fun in the Nation of Heros.

P.S.
Did I mention the fun factor!
And HE said "None shall escape my vengeance, Wraeclast will suffer for what they have done to me!" - Doomsday Summoner
20 members and growing. Veteran and new guild members!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info