London server designation change ?

Is it possible to remove the 'EU' designation from the London server ? ... no longer appropriate as we've decided to become a nation of xenophobes :P
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 10:56:22 AM
"
Ribbsey wrote:
Is it possible to remove the 'EU' designation from the London server ? ... no longer appropriate as we've decided to become a nation of xenophobes :P

GGG has two years to prepare for such a change as stated in article 50.
Wonder when we're going to get over all these labels. Doesn't matter to the game.
Two years !?! ... oh well, i guess that gives us time to disconnect from the world wide web and fill in the channel tunnel.
2 years? i don't think so.
Spoiler

1.) it's not certain that britain leaves at all because the parliament doesn't need to follow the referendum's result at all (say hello to british "democracy")

2.) cameron resigns in october and an eu exit can only be declared by a functioning government, which will be next year the earliest.

3.) the time constricted contracts with the eu are just 170 out of 17.000 contracts which need to be renegotiated
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
2 years? i don't think so.
Spoiler

1.) it's not certain that britain leaves at all because the parliament doesn't need to follow the referendum's result at all (say hello to british "democracy")

2.) cameron resigns in october and an eu exit can only be declared by a functioning government, which will be next year the earliest.

3.) the time constricted contracts with the eu are just 170 out of 17.000 contracts which need to be renegotiated

1. I voted to stay in, but I'd die defending the democratic decision to leave made by my fellow countrymen. We are out of the EU and so say the majority.

2. Cameron resigns in October and will be replaced by another member of his own party, voted for by only members of that party. At no time will we be left without a 'functioning' government.

3. It will surely take a while.

Anyway ... back to the grind ... those exalts don't earn themselves :D
lol, a bit late for googling that now.

---

at least it gives an incentive for the scots to leave the commonwhealth, for real this time. which includes running their own currency.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
As a guy from Paris, I love UK; I go there in vacations from time to time because there is a train and uk girls on the other side of it ;)

On PoE my default server is strangely Milan. I'm not into football but I like pastas, red ham and parmesan.

i foresee pound to becoming weaker; good opportunity to take a break and visit you guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info