Blade vortex fask CI build facetanker

Hello everyone, I`m new to this, and tested some things on standard, then I gave the same build to a friend on prophecy witch made it as a start build, it was a bit hard at the begining. and it works like a charm, I don`t have much time to make it as proper guide, but you can ceck it out, I have some videos up, and items with gears and gems can be found on my profile.

-this is not a first character in a league, it requires a bit of investment in flasks, and gear.

-the mechanics of the build, come from flasks:

- max block using a perfect RUMY`s and thempest shield, and crafted block chance on gloves/1 block node from tree.

-Vessel of vinktar is all your leach, non legacy is perfectly ok, you will get the flask charges back even on single target, ofc taking vaal pact

-taste of hate good for everything

-promise/basalt flask you switch of a basalt flask with % armour roll when fighting malachai,dominus,vaal oversoul,trio from vaal temple map.

-ruby flask with % armour roll
.....................................................................................

Weapon - dagger with spell crit/spell damage/light dmg to spells

shield and boots =
, that gives you max spell block.

Shield can be swapt with a high es rare and just use
, best if you get spell power alson on a rare shield.

rest are just es gear with rezists, you don't need to can your rezists because your are all the time using flasks, and if you don't, you are doing it wrong.

The goal is to get to 10 k es (that's the safe zone for not getting 1 shoted by slams)

Videos can be found on my youtube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkaFFC-6SU4NF16-eNxcYA

Last edited by justyn89 on Jun 24, 2016, 5:13:23 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2016, 12:03:53 PM
reserved
I like the idea and I will apply my ranger
Ty
How are you generating your power charges?
Tempest shield + Power charge on critical support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info