Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 3 - Select the special property

What should the secondary special property of the unique be?

10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies
6108.32%
Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration
236832.31%
20% chance to blind Bleeding Enemies on hit, Attacks have a 20% chance to cause bleeding
83011.33%
You have Onslaught while Fortified, 15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
352048.03%
Poll closed
"
Rory wrote:
=

1% increased attack damage per 300 of your lowest value between armour and evasion

which means Iron Reflex will negate the effect of this node? then no thanks, I'd rather have the onslaught while fortified.
"
LostArtz wrote:
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
19 frenzy charges build incoming.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen.

It's x2 charges gained, not Maximum.

Read.

^ THIS, stop voting those charges, its easy to max it out

while onslaught is 20% attack speed & movement speed, easily gained on gears and trees

why is noone voting for blind/bleed? blind is an under appreciated mechanic that is strong on giving you survivability + you can combine it with voidheart. in addition to that saboteur & assassin can also make use of this belt with its blind bonus
again... why is noone voting for the blind/bleed option??
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Jun 27, 2016, 3:24:11 AM
"
You have Onslaught while Fortified

Let's improve it, You gain Onslaught when you gain Fortify, so can't be abused by those perma-Fortify lovers!
"
xrook wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
19 frenzy charges build incoming.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen.

It's x2 charges gained, not Maximum.

Read.

while onslaught is 20% attack speed & movement speed, easily gained on gears and trees

why is noone voting for blind/bleed? blind is an under appreciated mechanic that is strong on giving you survivability + you can combine it with voidheart. in addition to that saboteur & assassin can also make use of this belt with its blind bonus

Dude 2 frenzy charges per frenzy and 2 endurance charges per conviction of power on heirophant . I can think of a couple of builds that mod would enable me to do .

Onslaught? Onslaught?!?! There is a fucking flask for that ...

Blind bleed was my 2nd pick after charges . but onslaught? I'm guessing every person who ever played a champion ranged build is just hitting that without thinking .

Blind is stupidly easy to get though , slap it on a totem orb of storms herald of thunder whatever you fancy . Charges the only unique interesting modifier on the belt .

IGN WitchesOPnow
Last edited by Serioslywhatever on Jun 27, 2016, 3:41:55 AM
I think most people vote based on which options give you the most damage which is sad. If you want maximum damage, why go for a base item that give armour/evasion in the first place?
Since perma-Fortify is possible, option two is too op. I knew it would be in the lead. Meh.
The bleed and blind is being under rated here guys. 20% chance for any attack to bleed and then 20% chance for enemies to then miss half their attacks is huge. Way bigger than fortify on stun or onslaught on fortify
So why so melee focused? A bit disappointing.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
awww.. i like the blind mod =(
"
xrook wrote:

Flicker strike! I voted it only for that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info