What weapon types are popular / valuable?

what are foils?

Man, you mean to say you haven't picked up one foil yet, but you have clogged your stash? You're a regular pack rat noob, aren't you?

LOL
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Any more opinions guys?

I'm a relatively casual player (full time job and all), I didn't spend a lot of time on my filter. My only two rules regarding rares are:

- If it takes up 4 grids of inventory space or less, show it. These I always pick up, and either vendor or use for chaos/regal recipe.
- If its drop level is 60 or above, show it. This is a half-assed way of showing all rares whose base items are the best of their kind. I generally don't pick these up, unless the base type is something I might use. This rule got me the following items:

Holy crap that first triumphant lamellar tho
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
To be fair, the sockets and quality are crafted. But yes, probably my best non-unique find so far. :)
Last edited by suszterpatt on Jun 24, 2016, 5:19:12 PM
So you played million hours in Path of Exile and still don't know what weapon types are popular / valuable ? Shame on you then! If you are just shy about your opinion, don't be. :3

suszterpatt, why you talk about item levels and inventory space when I asked specifically about WEAPONS? I already decided for myself what armour I pick up and what not. and I mentioned daggers and wands in the first post, so I don't quite see a point in this post, except you might try to hint me about foils as they take up 4 inventory cells as well. And it goes unsaid - jewellry, belts and jewels.

joachimbond, I picked up a lot of them - just didn't remembered last word in weapon's name for whatever reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info