May I ask why if some one says [Removed by Support]

They nearly always get muted pretty much immediately yet... the statues in act 3 have penises, as well as clearly defined labia majora

I.e
Cocks, Dicks, Penis, Pecker, and TubeSteak Galore!

[Removed by Support], Pussy, Vagina, and GutLocker Galore

Don't say it though cause mutehammer

Last edited by Sarah on Jun 23, 2016, 9:07:14 PM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 2:54:42 PM
Depends on usage. If you're referring to the anatomy, it's fine. Call someone a [Removed by Support] and expect a mute... not because it's a "bad word" but because you're using it to harass someone.
Last edited by Sarah on Jun 23, 2016, 9:10:43 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Depends on usage. If you're referring to the anatomy, it's fine. Call someone a [Removed by Support] and expect a mute... not because it's a "bad word" but because you're using it to harass someone.

I'm sorry but
Harassment covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour which disturbs or upsets, and it is characteristically repetitive.

Calling some one a stupid [Removed by Support] or a dumb [Removed by Support] once is not harassment.

Me calling some one a stupid [Removed by Support] once should not be censored.

I mean hell, haven't you been to school before? Or a competitive sales job?

Its perfectly fine to grill some one over their spelling and grammar problems but if you call some one a [Removed by Support] CENSORSHIP
Last edited by Sarah on Jun 23, 2016, 9:09:48 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Btw Take a look at first post, censored.

It does not depend on usage as you can see, because simply saying the word is a nono.
Last edited by Kosynth on Jun 23, 2016, 9:10:14 PM
"
Kosynth wrote:

I mean hell, haven't you been to school before?
Your teachers let you call people [Removed by Support] at school?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by Sarah on Jun 23, 2016, 9:16:30 PM
Why blame others for your unnecessary foul mouth (keyboard)? When you get older, you'll see that it's possible to communicate without profanity.
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Kosynth wrote:

I mean hell, haven't you been to school before?
Your teachers let you call people [Removed by Support] at school?

=) Teachers tend to be very liberal, words hurt you know.

Which is why people can't take a word. Used to be a time in which people had tough skin.
"
Why blame others for your unnecessary foul mouth (keyboard)? When you get older, you'll see that it's possible to communicate without profanity.

While we are on this subject of words hurting, You just harassed me with ageism, You do not know my age yet you imply I'm young due to me wanting to use the words that I chose to use.
Hey guys,

Please be aware that the use of particularly offensive words such as the one that was littered around in these posts is prohibited on the forums and in-game when directed at another player.

In New Zealand and Australia the word may be semi-acceptable in a social context but in other areas of the world the word is extremely offensive, and many of our players and forum users are from those areas!

Our game and site do have a Mature rating (which means 16+ in NZ) and we would consider that particular word to have a higher rating than 16+.

Please check out our Code of Conduct if there's any confusion, or feel free to PM a member of Support staff or email us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any further clarification. :)

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
Kosynth wrote:
"

While we are on this subject of words hurting, You just harassed me with ageism, You do not know my age yet you imply I'm young due to me wanting to use the words that I chose to use.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being young. Heck, I'm envious of youth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info