Hc character for Prophecy?

Can you recommend me some hc character what to play in Prophecy league?
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 9:31:24 PM
For your first HC character in a league, a totem build seems like a good plan. As Chieftain you can get a lot of life recovery, and RF totems or flame totems are pretty safe to use.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Depends a lot on your playstyle. Are you going to trade for gear or go self-found?

One of my favorite HC characters is a Molten Strike Marauder. Doesn't need any particular gear... just any big 2handed mace will do the trick.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
For your first HC character in a league, a totem build seems like a good plan. As Chieftain you can get a lot of life recovery, and RF totems or flame totems are pretty safe to use.

I will look up some totem builds

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Depends a lot on your playstyle. Are you going to trade for gear or go self-found?

One of my favorite HC characters is a Molten Strike Marauder. Doesn't need any particular gear... just any big 2handed mace will do the trick.

I use poe.trade and I don't have any particular playstyle.
I have to give a nod to Flame Totem. Played that build last league and it was the easiest thing ever. It is a cool build because gearing is extremely easy but toward end game you can decide on going a few different ways. I went with Essence Worm and Clear Mind jewel and it was a breeze.

The only problem I can possibly see is it is boring at times. You are really just placing totems / enduring cry / curse and that is about it. Everything just melts tho.
I need a signature to look legit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info