Pale Court, last boss didn't drop anything

bug report number : 3 564 093 131

Screenshot

As you can see, there is 3 loot packs from the 3 first ones, then the left one, "Yriel", didn't drop anything, so there was no unique that dropped whatsoever.
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2016, 5:03:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey there, we're investigating this issue. Is / was your party member spec'd into Bane of Legends?
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
Last edited by _Matusalem_ on Jun 24, 2016, 7:18:32 AM
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Hey there, we're investigating this issue. Is / was your party member spec'd into Bane of Legends?

As you can see in his tree up there, he is indeed.
Same thing just happened to me :(. Using Bane of Legends and I'm not totally sure but I think Yriel was the last one too.

Bug report : 2.867.984.348

Last edited by aradag on Jun 29, 2016, 11:23:38 AM
zzzz still not fixed, slayer, level 85, with Bane of Legends passive, got no pale court specific unique. was my first run ever, and worked so freaking hard for it..

feels really really bad man
This probably doesn't help, but I've done it on my character with Bane of Legends several times with no problem. A couple times solo and a couple times in a party. Pretty sure I always got the kill with the cull.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Just letting you guys know that i gathered my hope and did another pale court today with the same character. annnnnnnnd guess what, not a single unique drop.

summary: I did 2 pale court in this league with one character (slayer) and got no council related uniques. So basically i spent the last three months grinding in Standard??? Do you guys keep a log about things like that? Idk how i can reproduce this bug, the pale court keys are not cheap, how am i supposed to report this bug?
Happens to me 2 times. I wrote about that bug, but GGG didnt answered. (Slayer)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713841
Last edited by pocifik on Aug 27, 2016, 7:32:52 AM
GGG are you guys still investigating? the league is over, we received no reply from you guys whatsoever since june. thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info