New Microtransaction Skins!

OMG THAT SHIELD!

PURPLE! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Looks to me like someone accidentally hit that axe with the same raygun that hit the frogs last patch. It's bloody huge for a one-hander.

Speaking of, giant frog pets GGG pls. I will throw money at them.
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
You guys could probably benefit from relaxing with the skins and fixing the game/server stability. This is getting laughable.

Right, because the guys that create the skins are totally the same guys that work on the servers and code.

Some of you guys could probably benefit from thinking before you post. This is getting laughable.

Maybe replace some of the skin makers with coders? There's an imbalance.
ya theyre hideous, oversized, gaudy, costume jewellery eyesores tbh. But garena content, no surprise really. I think adding them is the right thing to do because some people like this sort of stuff, if it makes people happy and makes GGG some money then good, all is well.
"
emil9513 wrote:
Wow GGG you guys have really lost your edge... its not gritty and cool anymore, just like any other mmo gear/weapon.

Obviously. The Taiwanese players designed it.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Mneh.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
The axe and the shield are both a little large. But otherwise I thought they were great!

I don't understand the criticisms about them being too "Asian". One's an elephant axe. The naga helmet's like any other helmet, just with pointy edges and lips. The shield's a demon face with flames out of its mouth. And the daggers are just daggers.
They all look too big for the character models.
"
emil9513 wrote:
Wow GGG you guys have really lost your edge... its not gritty and cool anymore, just like any other mmo gear/weapon.

This stupidly over-critical remark does have a point. Except for the helmet, the other 3 MTX look like something I'd expect in WoW. While these new MTX look great, I expect PoE MTX to be more unique and unsual, even bizarre. But there is room for variety.
Helmet is pretty good. The rest.. I'm not convinced about. They seem to big and excessive relative to the character, at least for my taste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info