New Microtransaction Skins!

Good stuff!
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
You guys could probably benefit from relaxing with the skins and fixing the game/server stability. This is getting laughable.

Right, because the guys that create the skins are totally the same guys that work on the servers and code.

Some of you guys could probably benefit from thinking before you post. This is getting laughable.

+1 THIS!

just wanted to write exactly the same!
Don't like them, don't like the dragon armor either. They just feel completely out of place in relation with the general art of the game.
"What kind of cat would I need to use for this build?"
"A 2h cat" -PrincessMolestia
These microtransactions remind me of Saint Seiya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMtJLjvaIU

I guess we are one step away from my favorite childhoods MMO and i totally dont mind it!
Last edited by WiseGuard on Jun 24, 2016, 5:07:24 AM
They're not as bad as the razer footprints, but they don't look anything like something you'd find in Wraeclast.
Any skins for 2h mace users???
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
destroya82 wrote:
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
You guys could probably benefit from relaxing with the skins and fixing the game/server stability. This is getting laughable.

Right, because the guys that create the skins are totally the same guys that work on the servers and code.

Some of you guys could probably benefit from thinking before you post. This is getting laughable.

+1 THIS!

just wanted to write exactly the same!

They are not the same guys but ggg paying them in same currency, so why wont they pay x exalts to stability ones rather than mtx ones?

Also nearly manga-style weapons, 1handed axe is size of 2handed.
Dark style will be erased like cosmetic-only paid features were when stash tabs trading came.

TLDR:Doomday coming
Last edited by davinci663 on Jun 24, 2016, 5:52:25 AM
The Axe is hideous. The shield is over the top too but i dont mind these. In my opinion the reaction of some people here is a bit over the top too. As someone pointed out earlier the worst MTX i by far is the razor foot prints one.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Well, all these POE and D3 cartoonish mtx look quite funny for me anyway.
I dont like these new skins, they dont look like " Dark Fantasy " items should look :<
Please GGG :<!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info