exalted orbs

I don't know what this thgread is about cheapest exalt on Prophecy SC is 70 chaos right now....
Yeah they went from 40->18 in less than a week in phc
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
I don't know what this thgread is about cheapest exalt on Prophecy SC is 70 chaos right now....

Another one who didn't read anything.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Ask: Who is the consumer of exalts?

Then ask: How long do those people play a league before quitting?

Demand drops, while supply forever increases... so price has to drop.
I am playing PHC right now and I do notice that there are way less players and also when buying items.. a lot less ppl are selling eventhough they really eased up selling this year. Last year, In the spring.. HC leagues were full and it was really really fun to play.. It feels like PoE dying.. :( And I think that is really obvious in HCP.. maybe unpredictable lab discouraged players to play HC?
The reason this is happening is due to the fact that we no longer craft using exalts anymore. (not like we used to. Master crafting made exalts useless .

People rather Chaos Spam an items now days.

I was surprised this didn't happen before.

I agree in the fact that we need eternals back in temp leagues only.

People used to use exalts on maps before, that is gone.

Last edited by poliboy on Jun 23, 2016, 12:16:51 PM
"
poliboy wrote:
The reason this is happening is due to the fact that we no longer craft using exalts anymore. (not like we used to. Master crafting made exalts useless .

Exalts get used on jewels... pretty much exclusively.
Thanks for the info guys. Good convo for the most part. Im wondering if they will do anything to address this or if this is the new meta.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
poliboy wrote:

Exalts get used on jewels... pretty much exclusively.

I often do yolo exalts on gear tbh.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Prophecy HC dead,thats what happening.Usually exalt price starts to drop near the end of leauge(after 2 months or more),but now HC is dead after 3 weeks.
Dont know is it frogger's fault or ppl are just burned out,but fact is that like around 10 ppl are online atm from my full friend list(99% temp hc leauge players).
Gamez ded.
Last edited by And1111 on Jun 23, 2016, 2:45:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info