Forgive my poor english.

Now let me share a fun build with u.

YES,Touch of Anguish.When I dual wielding it,I will get:

60% cold damage
40% chance to gain a frenzy charge on killing a frozen enemy
+2 chain while at max frenzy charge
20% freeze chance
+25 life gain on hit

If I choose the cri claw,my life will be 4k-4.8k,I think it's a bit low when I do uber lab or T12+ map.
So I choose the resolute technique.

Here's gif just show a little what Frost blade can do in T9 map.

Why I choose frost blade?

It really works well on clear map!These claws' +2 chain help a lot.

lots of hit also help u to keep safe with +25 life gain on hit.

The single target

U can use 4L ancestral warchief to do most of time.

If u want to deal with Izaro or Atziri,plz use dual strike and AW,yes it's really good.

And here are lots of flasks help u!

offence with 6frenzy+BR+AW

So,the another unique as u see.

BOR.

cheap,good,though the melee physical damage gem can not increase the proj damage.

Just find the add physical damage to attack and Weapon ele damage,and u can craft life,the res is not necessary because u can get it from passives and jewels.

Same as other phy melee choice

My tree got 8 jew sockets,and here is the huge damage come from.Jews also give u so much res.So just find balance!My res in Merc is 140/107/141 :)too much high,is it?

Jewel choice

My current tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAMEDhwOWBbUILgxzDPINzRQgFf0ZjhqNG60czh3CIdAj9igqK1AwfDGeNZI11jfUOuE7KDwtPfw-z0UKRfRKyEscTZJQR1FHVw1YY1smXz9gQ2KsZK9oWGhlbAhsjG49b1dyqXase257w3zZf_uCB4LkgwmDX4PMhFOFUonYijiKr4tPjM-NfY2Bjb-PwZARlWaXIZd5m2qbjZ2qo4qly6ZXpq-tja-nsbO0xbc-vea-gL68wXzC7MT2xq7PftIh037UI9YH15bYvdlh2-fkUeoY7T_tg-6Q7w7v_fGK8kHyRfOb9Mb2SPcy_gr-VP6P?accountName=emlial&characterName=AxavibratE

bandit:life,atk speed,frenzy

Gems Link

BOR:Frost blade-multi strike-Added fire dmg-Weapon ele dmg

whirling blades-faster attack-fortify-blood magic

Ancestral warchief-faster attack-melee phy damage-added fire damage

hatred,herald of ice

frenzy

blood rage

summon golem(choose u like)

Thank u so much for reading it,here is my other build in 2.3:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1535104
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694445

Last edited by emlial on Jun 30, 2016, 6:47:43 AM
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2016, 12:26:45 AM
What skills that you was using while leveling until get full set and all gems for this build?
"
thenest wrote:
What skills that you was using while leveling until get full set and all gems for this build?

Earthquake with some unique lowlevel weapon.
idk ... I'm using frost blades currently and thinking of using projectile chain support gem :D

So far it's a fun build.
"
UnDrac wrote:
idk ... I'm using frost blades currently and thinking of using projectile chain support gem :D

So far it's a fun build.

When u equip the two claws,it will give frost blade +2chain when ur at full frenzy charge,do not need chain.
What level of maps did you reach with this build? I wonder if it can do t12+ maps without crit.
What about ascendancy?
i am using your build but with tweeks of my own making it stronger and what not but am stuck on ascending
what is the dps of this build, can you record a video of it ? is it atziri viable ?
How would you prioritize the skill tree Where to start and so on.
A bit short, but I've been looking for a good Frost Blades build for some time. Yours looks quite decent, and is not very expensive (at least when using BOR helmet)

But, like I said this thread could use some more data
* Maybe alternatives for gear. Without any chest armor you can feel a bit squishy and are short of 6 (situational) gems
* What about Ascendancy classes. The tree in OP has Ascendancy nodes chosen, but why theese particular nodes?
* Some mid-level point allocation (especially before taking Asendancy class)
"
Xfury13 wrote:
What about ascendancy?
i am using your build but with tweeks of my own making it stronger (...)

Can you show what changes you've made?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Sep 9, 2016, 7:38:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info