Is this how PoE Players give back When offered kindness?

for the other players there is no difference between you logging out or your game crashing.

i would have done the same because i would have assumed you already did the twinned sub challenge and just left the game.

ok, i would have waited for 30 seconds if you return but this game is full of min/maxers who can't even spend 20 milliseconds to pick up low level orbs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I´ve been overly nice to most people that are new to the game or can´t figure out how to make currency on their own.

I gave away several uniques , low midtier and even a 6link when taking a break from the game or just to get them through lvling 1-60.

I´ve been given back through the same way by different people.

But sharing maps is something you should never do and expect the worst out of it.
How about allowing us to preload a whole game right at the start of exe even if it could take a few mins? I wouldn't mind at all.

EIDT: It's not like people don't have 8+ gigs of RAM these days right, at least some of them :)?
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
Last edited by Sarn88 on Jun 23, 2016, 7:05:19 AM
You do kind things because you are nice and it makes you feel good. You are blessed.

Sometimes it wont work, but most of the time it will.

Stay like this.
help your fellow gamers, no mercy for rude/spoiled/freeloaders!
So people are dicks in online games, this is hardly news really, there are a lot of them.

For your information, you can ask for a small contribution from the leech, that way you will still get anything even in the worst scenario.
"
Being generous and helpful to other people screws you over.

Pretty much my experience over the past few years, I have yet to find any friends or an active social guild, sucks sometimes. But hey they don't call it Path of Exile for nothing I guess lol.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Jun 23, 2016, 4:38:06 PM
I am of the hope that within the next 5 years we will be able to see a POE 2. Complete with a new Engine preferably Unreal Engine 4 which can use 8 cores and more.

This game uses 1 core for most of its processing its very bad and ancient in the way it does things.

Let me ask this question why is it that a discharge on a pack of "cannot die" buffed monsters have to go down to sub 1 fps on a core i7 rig? Why not allow for a false perfect discharge graphic effect? why must it actually process each and every single discharge down to unplayable levels when a fake perfect discharge effect would do just fine?

Thats the problem with this game.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
The number one rule of genrosity? Do a deed without expecting anything in return.

Praise God.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info