Wind and Thunder

Same frustration here. For the last week+, I have had three "track down powerful XXX in a map" prophecies along with an Inner Treasure one plugging up space. 40+ maps later, and guess which one triggers? The inner treasure one, of course. I've seen 4 inner treasure monsters so far this league, two of them in maps. Yet, only one set of galvanic ribbons + one pack of gut flayers in maps.

Neither of them rare. As for those talon archers, I guess one could try to spam Pit maps for them and hope that the end arena rolls a rare - even here, I went through all five Pits in my possession, and saw no rare mobs coming out of the gates at all.

I'm pretty sick of seeing the same rare skeletons, rare necromancers, rare undying, rare humans, and all of the other 90% occurring mobs taking up eligible spawn space. For a game, it's boring and a f****** shame not using all of the assets and variety that's been created for it.

I would suggests redistributing the rare packs so it's more evenly amongst the types of monsters that are spawning, at the very least. The gating of these items should be done more at the prophecy spawning end, rather than at the hunt.

Edit 19.07: Zana gave me a daily mission in a Pier map with Gut Flayers. That's one down...
Last edited by zharmad on Jul 19, 2016, 1:40:58 AM
This prophecy came good after maybe 2 weeks of visiting all the maps where galvanic ribbons might spawn so it is doable but requires immense patience.
Most disappointing experience ive ever had in PoE,Ive been running Temple maps for hours and lost count of how many galvonic ribbo mobs ive killed but imo if the intent was to make this prophecy more challenging then they went too far. Too upset at the moment to find a single positive to this prophecy. If this was supposed to take days/weeks to complete then some type of warning label should be in the flavor text.Map count for temple runs over 10 or more the last few hours and I would not recommend this prophecy to my worst enemy.Absolutely the most frustrating prophecy in the entire list period. SAVE YOUR CURRENCY,,,BUY WINDRIPPER you will come out much better .

Up until now ive enjoyed picking up prophecies and running them for extra leveling gear and the decent rewards wich dont come often in this game,,this single prophecy is one i would avoid had i known how ridiculous the rng is for it,,this should not be case for prophecies to this extent at least. there is plenty of that in the regular content.

Disgusted
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info