Wind and Thunder

[/quote]
All that said, I will pass along the feedback about this prophecy feeling too frustrating to complete - your feedback isn't falling on deaf ears! [/quote]

Thank you for that.
It's been 4 days that this prophecy is in my Prophecy Tab and I can't complete it. I've done several Rare Temple Maps and Rare Waste Pool maps... Can't get a rare mob to spawn, I just keep getting the Flame Sentinel all the time.

Currently, this prophecy feels really frustratig.
Has anyone completed the prophecy after they changed it? Because i've run a few maps with the Antagonist's prefix with only the Galvanic ribbon type spawning and there was no rare galvanic ribbon found. Each time i encountered the ribbon pack, they were all either normal or magic type.

At this point im starting to think that rare galvanic ribbon doesnt exist in maps. Either that or just bad RNG. I would really like to know if anyone has completed it after the 2.3.0g patch. Thanks.
Adding my voice on frustration about this prophecy.
Got this since several weeks (by far the longest).
Fully cleared tens of Waste pool and Temple maps. Even craft some of them with added lightning damage or lightning resistances to monsters dans didn't get any rare Galvanic's nor Voltaxic's.
I'm not even sure I ever meet a lightning ribbon...

Only thing I'm sure about is this prophecy is painfull :
having a rare drop (proph is not completed each time), on a rare mob (yellow) on a rare spawn (galvanic), is not a good idea.
Last edited by Curistel on Jul 13, 2016, 11:24:56 AM
took me 2 instances of lunaris to get it (though a while ago), maybe that's the shorter way to get it done than searching for it in maps?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Curistel wrote:

Fully cleared tens of Waste pool and Temple maps. Even craft some of them with added lightning damage or lightning resistances to monsters dans didn't get any rare Galvanic's nor Voltaxic's.
I'm not even sure I ever meet a lightning ribbon...

Try crafting them like this:

Took 5 or 6 of those to finally get it. Just did it so can confirm it is working.

@vio: You mean Solaris? The problem with that is the prophecy specifically says "You will encounter a powerful Galvanic Ribbon in a map who will drop a unique item when slain.".
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I have run quite a lot of temple maps, with extra rares and nothing yet :(
"
vio wrote:
took me 2 instances of lunaris to get it (though a while ago), maybe that's the shorter way to get it done than searching for it in maps?

? they moved this to map only? but you are claiming u got it from lunaris?
Unavailable

I sealed this bish a while ago but i'll be willing to test this out...
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Last edited by Necx on Jul 14, 2016, 10:03:11 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Necx wrote:
"
vio wrote:

? they moved this to map only? but you are claiming u got it from lunaris?
Unavailable

I sealed this bish a while ago but i'll be willing to test this out...

i'm pretty sure i got it from solaris as i got the challenge done when i wasn't mapping yet.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I have been repeatedly running solaris 1&2 this afternoon and did not see one single rare galvanic ribbon, it has not been that i am killing them and it not completing, i am just not seeing any rares of them. all the rares i get are bloody assault ribbons.

ok finally got a rare galvanic ribbon in solaris temple and it did not complete :(
Last edited by Tzian on Jul 14, 2016, 2:26:45 PM
"
Tzian wrote:
I have been repeatedly running solaris 1&2 this afternoon and did not see one single rare galvanic ribbon, it has not been that i am killing them and it not completing, i am just not seeing any rares of them. all the rares i get are bloody assault ribbons.

ok finally got a rare galvanic ribbon in solaris temple and it did not complete :(

pretty much what I thought... I been messing around with uber lab for ez enchants today didnt get a chance to mess with this..

Either way this is probably the only prophecy I have yet to complete.... rest besides fated I've had more than once completed.
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info