[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

I have looked over the others and your build. I like your build the most, but will be using the Old One's Ward. So I changed your tree a little for more shield nodes as I will not be using the quiver.

Banking on having a hard time maxing resists. The other builds seem to not take that into account.

Currently level 37 and face-rolling already!
Last edited by Fivefingerheist on Jul 24, 2016, 11:18:05 AM
Hello, nice build, very efficient vs boss. But question , maybe dumb, how are you doing so much "splash/aoe" dmg to kill packs? I just linked the increased AOE gem and it basically doing nothing much.
"
Thottz wrote:
Hello, nice build, very efficient vs boss. But question , maybe dumb, how are you doing so much "splash/aoe" dmg to kill packs? I just linked the increased AOE gem and it basically doing nothing much.

You can get up to 25% inc AoE from passives, and 10-15% from using the Martial Artistry jewel. A lvl 21 inc.AoE gem gives 40%.

Unarmed melee range increases the range at which your totems can target enemies, so Master of the Arena and the Warlord's Reach jewel will extend their coverage. It's not as effective as AoE but it does something at least.

I am using a 15% martial artistry, 10% aoe from the tree, +3 melee range, no AoE gem (totem+added fire+less duration+melee on full life) and I find the coverage is good enough.

#edit#

Just got this lucky helm enchant! Didn't include it in my list because of the rarity of rolling it but.... well there you go. :)
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Jul 26, 2016, 9:16:56 AM
Oh god I m such an idiot.... was using Ancestral PROTECTOR totem all the time...

thks for the answer anyway ;)
Great build. Cheap and effective. Bor is 1 chaos in prophecy league :)
help me, I know the gems you put on armor ???
"
arlenhugo wrote:
help me, I know the gems you put on armor ???

Hello this build uses the Bor helmet so you can't equip any body armour.
-nice build having fun so far in lvling process.
-what do you think adding voidheart, have a potential to stack high posion in a short time. what would be the downside except capping resses ?
Just destroyed Abaxoth using a block variation of this build. was pretty safe, only had to kite him and keep my totems active for long enough to do damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHcAl8EswUtBjkGoAthDPcNzRDMFCAaOBo-HM4e3ycvKhMrUC_MMZ41kjrhPAU8LTxLPQ9AoEd-SshN409WUEdRYFgXWOVZ81orXz9g3mLsZIRlTWaeZ5to8m6qbztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA15OXrveyB7w3zZfuKC5INfg8yE2YTvh9aKr5ARkFWiAKI-o_KkDKSgplepbqmVrKqsr62Nrj6vbK-nsz-18raKtz69Nr6nvrzAGsBmwL_BgsT2xq7KkM9-2L3aweRR6dXqGO8O73zwH_JF8wb3MviT-b37qv4K_lT-h_6P

Hierophant + Gladiator, going to spec into Duelist starting point once I get uber lab done.

Currently level 85 with 360k total dps, 5.5khp, 68 block 49 spell block, and enfeeble aura instead of HoA.

While I like the idea and theme of using Skirmish for the extra totem I get more dps, life and block from using a Great Old One's. I think I'd need perfect flat phys on jewelry to make Skirmish worthwhile.

PS, dunno if this has been mentioned yet but Phase Run is worth using in this build. Pop it after summoning your totems at the same time you pop your flasks. 30% more melee phys and great mobility. I would replace a golem with phase run if doing the Skirmish version of this build.

Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Jul 29, 2016, 9:24:34 AM
yep, i answered my question by playing with the build.

here is the gear, just cruised through easy atziri lvled up to 72 meanwhile :)
resists are f:78 c:88 l:86 on merc so for high tier ele weak maps i can cover them with by just adding jewels.

totem dps tooltip : 50k with conc+light golem and totem up buff in hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info