Infernal Lord - Infernal Blow (Screen Detonator, Expensive Build)

Hello People,

Marauder - Berserker
Ever felt the true insanity of oneshotting mapbosses with their own adds? Guess what, its time for you to experience it yourself now. This build is capable of Atziri but i am not that sure about Uber Atziri.
Quite frankly you need a lot of gear to even get started, without all the required gear you will have a hard time. Also play it with at least a 5 link.

GEAR:

Spoiler
+1 Curse (best in slot, not required tough)

Double Doryani's Catalyst

Flat dmg values very important for your rare ring in case you have the +1Curse Ngamahu but if you have not you need a Doedres Damning for the extra curse instead of the rare ring

your 6th Link will be "Weapon Elemental Damage Support" for that juicy singletarget dmg. Also on big singletarget only bosses like atziri you would want to swap "Melee Splash Support" for "Melee Physical Damage Support".

On your rare Boots and Gloves there are some required stats.
Gloves: Flat Fire Dmg, Fire Res., Lightning Res., Cold Res., Life
Boots: Life, Fire Res., Lightning Res., Cold Res., Movement Speed

If you have the money swap the Writhing Jar for Taste of Hate.

Also keep in mind that one health flask (War Cry Ascendancy - Uber Lab) is enough and we need the various buffs for our Jewel.

Jewels: Rain of Splinters, Mantra of Flames

Since i have no idea how to post a skill tree here i will just give you the link to my profile. (Izual363 - RyujinJakkaa)

Here some important information. Normal Lab and Cruel Lab will give you access to your additional Berserker Ascendancy "more" multiplicator. After Merciless Lab you need to put your points into the Leech Ascendancy so you can run this build on mana. Uber Lab will gain you access to the War Cry Ascendancy which is a very important point of our surviveability.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Izual363
Last edited by Izual363 on Jun 23, 2016, 9:27:10 AM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2016, 9:50:22 PM
super cool build.
not sure if you are actively playing this one - but ive just tweaked a marauder chieftian RF build to this.
i got myself 2 doryani - 32/97% each with decent weapon DPS

im just wondering what the situation is with melee splash.
i dont understand how this increases the AOE of the actual explosion.
is that what it does? seems like it shouldnt, but it does have the AOE modifier, so perhaps it is supposed to. that 20% MORE radius is of course quite OP.

right now the only problem is with single target.
i also dont like builds that have to continually swap gems. thats just not realistic for a fast playstyle.
for swapping inbetween boss fights and level clearing - ok thats bad enough but its acceptable.
but swapping in the middle of a level to kill rares, noway.

the problem is that this single target dps is so bad (i have 30k DPS now) that you almost have to swap while clearing maps to kill those rares if there arent packs around to AOE explode them.

also - wow you 4R2B socketed that beast! i spent 200 chromes trying for that on the same chest but no luck. running 3R2B1G now instead, with an added cold or faster attacks in the G slot.

im running with pyre ring to convert all cold to fire. havent switched it from the RF build yet.

also running blasphemy flammability.

last thing: running any melee single target attack build without auto-targetting multistrike, is an ABSOLUTE BORE!
wish we could put 2 more links in this :(
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
also.
this helm is so much better for this build
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info