Make up your mind people on level 100

In Perandus I made about 10 different toons to try out new builds and gain experience in playing the game. I managed to get one of those toons to 95. I told myself that Prophecy was going to be the league that I picked one build and got myself to 100.

I've got a lvl 92 Lab Runner, a lvl 88 Uber Atziri farmer and a lvl 90 Speed Mapper. I am bored to tears of playing all of these toons because the xp gain is so abysmal even in red maps that I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

IMO, before it was easier...but you felt like it was achievable. Now, it no longer feels realistically achievable and that basically makes me sit in my HO doing nothing and watching Youtube videos.

Feelsbadman.
"
PhailSauce wrote:

IMO, before it was easier...but you felt like it was achievable. Now, it no longer feels realistically achievable and that basically makes me sit in my HO doing nothing and watching Youtube videos.

Feelsbadman.

I totally agree, GGG did a bad choice and it affected more players that they thought in a more negative way - you'd think that they would encourage us to make many new characters, but as usual, they forgot to see that the lack of progress won't do that for casual or even normal players...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Jun 27, 2016, 2:04:04 AM

Honestly, I prefer the exp penalty a little higher, so you can push for levels a little longer. That that I ever managed to push it to 100, but I can imagine so other people likes it a little longer than a week, soooooo... I guess it is fine?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:

Honestly, I prefer the exp penalty a little higher, so you can push for levels a little longer. That that I ever managed to push it to 100, but I can imagine so other people likes it a little longer than a week, soooooo... I guess it is fine?

Yeah when you're talking about a week, what you're really referring to is the top 3 guys who play for 20 hours a day and have an entire guild feeding them maps, gear and currency. This is not the average experience for the other 99.9% of players. Hell, even the top guys like Havoc and Etup said fuck it this league.
"
elwindakos wrote:
Do you want it as easy as before and cry that it is easy to be level 100 in a week?

Do you want it as now and cry that 100 isnt achievable easily?

Make your freakin mind,cause i swear,shit like this makes me enraged and it is typical of a community that dont know what they really want.

Thank you.

Dear elwindakos, there are more than 2 people on this planet. Deal with it.
I mean whats up with the clear speed meta...!

jeee people... slow down abit!
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
"
Lightwoods wrote:
I mean whats up with the clear speed meta...!

jeee people... slow down abit!

:3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
How easy are "we" going to make it? Are you all basing this on YOUR available play time? What about those with a little less than you? What about those with less than that?

A lot of you are complaining about the time investment needed, but everyone just discuss based on their own available play time.

There's no incentive to reach 100, beside your OCD's. I just don't get why it have to be easier. YES it takes A LOT of time, but there are A LOT of players with A LOT of time on their hands. Why is it so bad that level 95-100 is meant for them? They invest A LOT more than you/us, why shouldn't they acheive more than you/us?

"Just let the no-lifers have their own level from 100-105". Yeah, as if not 95% of you wouldn't feel entitled to that too.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 27, 2016, 8:59:15 AM
I'm measuring it in terms of maps, actually.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I really liked the feeling of progression in the previous leagues. I guess i'll have to build around 110 points now and not 115.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info