Make up your mind people on level 100

The way i see it is we get screwed in the options. The options should be as follows:

1) Nerf XP AND make maps easier to get up to T12
2) Keep XP the way it is (was) and keep map drops low.

In this case, they didn't change map drops really but made it worse to play differing content post lvl 85.

I wish they would get rid of the "X Map tileset has to equal to X Tier" mentality. I really would like to play some of the lower level maps at a higher lvl.
"
elwindakos wrote:
Do you want it as easy as before and cry that it is easy to be level 100 in a week?

Do you want it as now and cry that 100 isnt achievable easily?

Make your freakin mind,cause i swear,shit like this makes me enraged and it is typical of a community that dont know what they really want.

Thank you.

As usual GGG took a dump on 99% of their playerbase to slow down the 1% that can't be stopped from getting to 100. Now most of the players do not even reach lvl. 90 before they stop. But I've seen this stupid shit so many time within the last 4 years I'm not even able to enrage about it anymore.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Yes! Being forced to play the same maps over and over at some point gets boring. It would be nice for all maps to be able to roll different tier levels. Agree 100000%
Last edited by rickpollock on Jun 22, 2016, 4:02:17 PM
"
rickpollock wrote:

Yes! Being forced to play the same maps over and over at some point gets boring. It would be nice for all maps to be able to roll different tier levels. Agree 100000%

Yup this. Been asking for this since forever. If I want to run a Shore map at level 97, what's the point? Even with Plateaus, which are super nice, after like level 95, its instakill everything before it shows up on screen. So much fun!

So I'm stuck running the same 5 maps regardless of where I'm at. At level 80? Gotta run the same T7-10 maps. At level 90? Gotta run the same T10-12 maps. It never changes. At any given point your optimal map pool consists of the same 5 maps.

Imagine a T15 Strand :0
Deliver pain exquisite
"
elwindakos wrote:
Do you want it as easy as before and cry that it is easy to be level 100 in a week?

Do you want it as now and cry that 100 isnt achievable easily?

Make your freakin mind,cause i swear,shit like this makes me enraged and it is typical of a community that dont know what they really want.

Thank you.

And while you're at it, community, decide what your favourite colour is too. I'm serious here. Some people like green, but other people like red more! It's an outrage. Can't you just make up your mind already, community? It's not hard; just pick one colour and be done with it.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

And while you're at it, community, decide what your favourite colour is too. I'm serious here. Some people like green, but other people like red more! It's an outrage. Can't you just make up your mind already, community? It's not hard; just pick one colour and be done with it.

False equivalency hoooooooo~!
"
XaoG wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

False equivalency hoooooooo~!

:P

The OP wants the community to choose whether they prefer level 100 to be easier or harder to get to. In reality, some people will want it to be easier, and others will want it to be harder. So, the OP is basically asking the community to somehow make up their mind collectively about something that is basically just individual preference. Seems equivalent to me.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
The OP wants the community to choose whether they prefer level 100 to be easier or harder to get to. In reality, some people will want it to be easier, and others will want it to be harder. So, the OP is basically asking the community to somehow make up their mind collectively about something that is basically just individual preference. Seems equivalent to me.

The situation isn't even vaguely comparable.

You're attempting to compare something that is usually chosen entirely on subjective terms (for better or worse) to something that usually has some sort of reasoned thought behind it.

What this means is that only one party can be correct, and that one portion of the community is effectively wrong and should be ignored.

If it's not clear already, I hate relativism. This "oh, we better consider all beliefs and choices equally" nonsense poisons everything it touches.

And if you want to know what side of this I'm on, I have a question to answer your question: Why have a feature in your game that only a small minority of players will ever see, and doesn't really add anything of worth to the game otherwise?
Why is the leveling curve a bad thing? Why is it that a lot of people feel entitled to everything in this game?

Is it a bad thing that a small portion of the game's content is directed towards the really dedicated players?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Why is the leveling curve a bad thing? Why is it that a lot of people feel entitled to everything in this game?

Is it a bad thing that a small portion of the game's content is directed towards the really dedicated players?

I dont think people are being entitled, I will keep playing the game anyways, until it becomes pay to win for gears, which I hope wont happen.

I just think game gets more boring if you start to see more and more fast and efficient builds in high levels instead of build diversity because of exp penalty makes more insenstive to such builds.

That is what I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info