Make up your mind people on level 100

Do you want it as easy as before and cry that it is easy to be level 100 in a week?

Do you want it as now and cry that 100 isnt achievable easily?

Make your freakin mind,cause i swear,shit like this makes me enraged and it is typical of a community that dont know what they really want.

Thank you.

Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Jun 22, 2016, 3:44:39 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 12:12:28 PM
It could be that some members of the community prefer the former, while other, different members prefer the latter. And you've lumped them all into the same 'community' pile in your mind. That could be it.
They should be consistent in something like this IMO. How is it right todays people have to run twice as many maps as yesterdays? Personally I dont care about level. if im not GG by 90 i need to go back to drawing boaed and usually by then im bored as hell anyway spamming same skill. 90 is easy to make so im good.
Git R Dun!
"
innervation wrote:
It could be that some members of the community prefer the former, while other, different members prefer the latter. And you've lumped them all into the same 'community' pile in your mind. That could be it.

"You" is also a part of the community.

Its not my mind,we try to be collective here and discuss our thoughts.This is the latest trend though

Thank you for trying to be edgy though.
Bye bye desync!
Personally I am agains the exp penalty thing, I dont think PoE should be no-lifer game all across the board.

Just because 1% of population dont mind playing 16 hours a day to get to lvl 100 doesnt mean PoE should be a "no lifer' game for people with jobs.

Lvl 100 isnt easily achieved, unless you make build that is op and can clear stuff quickly, less and less insenstive to play slower builds and more and more limitation for which builds can clear fast and lvl quickly.

I wont be playing melee builds aside from lacerate, reave, EQ because if I do I will have to spend ridculous amount of time on lvling.

Sure PoE is hardcore game gated for people who like to put time on game but I just think its becoming more and more of no-lifer game, and I sure as hell don't like that as I don't play 16 hours a day, I got family and real life too.

But at end of the day I think people will always throw eggs and tomatoes at lvl 100 people about nerfing their builds and exp penalty until one day PoE really becomes no life game where u have to make godly rare gears on all ur slots and farm red maps that don't drop and by then I bet most people will quit or move on to other game and PoE will be a waste land is how I see the future and direction PoE will go.
Last edited by Puraime on Jun 22, 2016, 4:36:26 AM
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

Its not my mind,we try to be collective here and discuss our thoughts.This is the latest trend though

He's right though. Would you please refer to the posts where the same person complained about both? I don't see your problem.
"
Bataille wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

He's right though. Would you please refer to the posts where the same person complained about both? I don't see your problem.

IF the same person complains about both,then my point is proven,people dont really know what they want
Bye bye desync!
Funny that I never thought 100 was "easy," mostly when I see streamers/nolifers go at it my first thought is more, "Zizaran has beem awake for 28 hours, I hope he doesn't get any health issues" or something similar. Never was like, "wow 100 so easy gg" since those people are literally bleeding from their eyeballs from Whirling / Sparking / VMSing for 10+ hours a day.

For the amount of time that I play, with the exception of opening league weekend or a random binge, as a casual player the previous patch's XP level was pretty good pacing. Can't remember exact timeline, but last patch made a health climb from 97-99.61 just playing a few hours here and there.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 22, 2016, 7:20:45 AM
"
Funny that I never thought 100 was "easy," mostly when I see streamers/nolifers go at it my first thought is more, "Zizaran has beem awake for 28 hours, I hope he doesn't get any health issues" or something similar. Never was like, "wow 100 so easy gg" since those people are literally bleeding from their eyeballs from Whirling / Sparking / VMSing for 10+ hours a day.

For the amount of time that I play, with the exception of opening league weekend or a random binge, as a casual player the previous patch's XP level was pretty good pacing. Can't remember exact timeline, but last patch made a health climb from 97-99.61 just playing a few hours here and there.

Right, so I don't get why the Game should be more of another heavy korean grind "nolifer game" that requires you to go for fast and efficient builds to lvl quickly, instead of "you build what you want"
"
elwindakos wrote:

IF the same person complains about both,then my point is proven,people dont really know what they want

That's just it though. It isn't the same people complaining about both ends... So your point isn't proven... Edgy guy wasn't edgy just right...
IGN:Flickfrap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info