Race Season During Prophecy League

The Headhunter races have been my favorite of the recent seasons, please keep them.

Endless ledge, Descent, and Descent Champs are always fun.
We don't want more alt art dogshit. Stop it with that.
"
LostArtz wrote:
Sounds great, please mix at least 1 unique talisman into the mix of alt-arts. =)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Talisman Zana Mod ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I would love to be able to play Talisman again, but just not as a Zana mod, I would prefer if it was placed on whole standard temporarily.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Can't wait.

We've gotten a nice variety the last couple of seasons. A little something for everyone. I also liked the back-to-back short versions of Endless Ledge - Descent. It adds more variety without taking up too much of the schedule.

24-72 hour BLAMT please. OK, make it a week. Oh wait, make it an entire league, maybe even a perm league.

CT please, but only if it's fixed. The last changes went in the right direction, but not far enough.

I also love burst races. Regular bursts, EL/Descent bursts. Maybe even alt start bursts.

About asynchronous. I know a lot of people want it, but I think it would take away the competition of going head-to-head with other players. Even for a mediocre racer like me, I still like to gauge my pace against the top racers. It keeps me pushing if I see them getting too far ahead. Maybe some sort of compromise. For example staggered start times, with the same race being run with 2-3 start times, but you can only run one of them.

Can we have a audio warning near the end of the race? Like a two minute warning?

Finally some good news.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Would like to see a 6 hour vanilla, and an 8 hour vanilla race. With the speed of players nowadays, that's a nice length for progressing through the entire game. They are also "between" lengths that are sorely lacking from race seasons. It will improve the competitiveness at the start of new challenge leagues.

Aside from that you guys have done a pretty good job with the scheduling and variety imo.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jun 22, 2016, 9:38:31 PM
Racing is one of the features of this game that I feel makes it stand out from others, and I was pretty bummed that there weren't any races or even announcements that there wasn't going to be any races. But then the flashback race happened and I was beyond stoked. It was the first time I'd ever gotten a character to level 95, and that character can farm pretty much anything it wants to now. I started playing at the end of talisman and the winterheart race season was super fun for me, even though it would start at 6am my time. lol
The flashback race only cemented my addiction to wanting to play in races. So seeing the announcement that we would have a race season this league has me excitebike x1000000 now. I would really LOVE to play a headhunter or cutthroat race and see how far I get.
Talismans? ... SOLD!

Spoiler
SSF since ~OB
Thanks so much! you guys are awesome
EXILES EVERYWHERE, FOR THE LOVE OF GODS
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info